shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to find Vatche Royal Crown for Oval

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrbb

Rough_Rock
Hello,

Anyone knows where I can get a Vatche Royal Crown for an Oval stone? I saw whiteflash and solomonbrothers but they only show the RC with round stones. Any help would be great. Thanks!

wink2.gif

TheDiamondangel

Shiny_Rock
I think anyone who is authorized to sell the Vatche settings can get the oval setting you want. You just have to ask. Meanwhile, the picture of it can be seen on the website:

http://www.dvatche.com/

mrbb

Rough_Rock
Hi,

Yes, I got it
wink2.gif

Ovals are not a very popular style nowadays so the dealer had to order it from Vatche, better this way anyway since if you give them the diamond dimensions they customize it for you.
3.gif

Thanks
mrbb

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock
mrbb:

Yes, the Royal Crown is available for OVAL cut diamonds too. All that Vatche needs is the measurements on the diamond and they will customize the prongs.

We always recommend that you have Vatche set your diamond. That way the prong work is finished off correctly and your ring is under warranty.

LesleyH
www.whiteflash.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results