shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to find this type of chain?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Romeblue

Rough_Rock
Hi I am doing a pendant with a large stone "30 K" and am now looking to buy the chain that will hold the pendant. I saw a design I liked very much but can''t seem to get the name or "type" of style it is in orer to price compare.

The chain I like is a 14 or 18 K white gold chain that looks to be made up of several thinner chains sharing one clasp. I can only seem to find single chains online.

Thanks in advance.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
sorry what do you mean by 30K ???
I imagine if you are saying this is the cost of the stone, you should at least spring for an 18k chain, not 14k
33.gif
Maybe I am missing something..
Who are you having make the pendant? Usually the jeweller just orders in the chain and any other findings needed from their catalogues..

anne_h

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am guessing the OP means the stone is 30 carats - which is why it is described as "large". Say, a big amethyst or topaz, etc.

Romeblue

Rough_Rock
yep it is 30 karats which I believe can be spelled with a c or a k. :) And the jewelers chains are over priced so I am finding my own.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results