shape
carat
color
clarity

WHERE TO FIND THIS SETTING??

Discussion in 'RockyTalky' started by engaged-to-be, Aug 11, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
  1. engaged-to-be
    Rough_Rock

by engaged-to-be » Aug 11, 2001
    Ok, the madness continues. This is the setting I want (see address below), how do I go about finding a reputable jeweler that carries this setting and will place the diamond in the setting in front of me? I will be doing this in Northern New Jersey. If I buy a setting and have a diamond, can I go to a jeweler and ask them to set it? What would be the approxiamate cost to set a diamond? Is this normal for them to do infront of someone? Would love some advice!!!!????
    http://www.dvatche.com/eclipse/new_catalouge.htm
    the x prong 804

2. LesleyH
    Brilliant_Rock

3. lawmax
    Brilliant_Rock

by lawmax » Aug 11, 2001
    Where will you be in northern NJ (my childhood home)? Call Arthur Groom & Co in Ridgewood...201-670-0300 and see what they will do for you. Even if they are not official dealers, they may be able to get the setting for you. [​IMG]

4. Looking
    Rough_Rock

by Looking » Aug 11, 2001
    That is one of the settings I am considering as well. It is simple and elegant. On the website there is a place to search for authorized retailers by state

5. lawmax
    Brilliant_Rock

by lawmax » Aug 11, 2001
    Here's the link: http://www.dvatche.com/eclipse/Regional_NE.htm Morristown, Wayne, Paramus and Woodbridge can all be considered northern NJ. It depends where you are. [​IMG]You can call and see if one of the jewelers will set your stone in a setting you buy from them. Some will take responsibility for damage during setting to a stone they did not sell, but some will not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.