shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to find Roc Doc?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Blueman33

Shiny_Rock
I tried to find Bill Leiberman (RocDoc) at [email protected]

The website I have doesn''t work, the above address was returned.

Anyone know how to contact him?

Did Boca Raton get hit by hurricane?

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
Maybe Robin & Todd (niceice) know how to get a hold of him?

I haven't heard much about him since this post back in April.

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock
Blue:

I contacted Robin and Todd a couple of weeks ago because I had tried to call Bill for his birthday and the phone was disconnected. They seem to be in touch with him. They told me that he has been quite ill and was in the hospital at the time... Not sure what the update is but I am sad that he has not been well. He is a really good guy.

2 years ago I went to Boca Raton on vacation and we went out for dinner. It was so good to meet him after all the time I had known him.

LesleyH
www.whiteflash.com

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Lesley, this saddens me. Yeah, he is one of the good guys. I had a problem w/ one of the people he promoted. He wanted to get *straight* to the facts - regardless of how it fell. I hope he is o.k.

jesrush

Rough_Rock
I don't know any of the medical details, but from talking to Todd a month ago, it was clear Bill is severely ill and won't be coming back to the jewelery world, barring a miracle. God Bless him -- he is very much in need of our prayers!

-JES

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am very sorry to hear this about Rockdoc.

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Oh, that's very sad. I once had a two hour conversation with him and it was obvious that he is very passionate about his work. It's such a shame to think of him so ill.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results