shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to find pics of great Men''s hair?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
The problem is that right now fi looks like a panamian drug dealer from the 80''s in his wedding outfit. So Fi''s finally going to get his hair cut! And I''m supposed to go along to make sure it turns out looking good for once.
5.gif
I''m thinking I should bring in photos to show the hairdresser but I haven''t been able to locate any pics of models with longish hair.

Fi has shoulder-length hair that''s quite wavey. The shorter it gets the fluffier and curlier it gets. I''ve seen a couple of pics of him with short hair and it''s pretty poofy.
9.gif
So ''normal'' length hair is out. In fact his hair is rather similar to mine only lighter in wieght, and mine looks pretty much like a pyramid if I don''t have layers. So far the best hair cut I''ve seen him in makes him look like a rennisance princling with curls which isn''t really the look we''re aiming for. (Better than a drug dealer though)
2.gif

I''ve got this image in my mind of a male model with hair below his ears, carefully shaped and in wavy layers, that looks very casual yet very hot. He already has the face of an italian male model, so a hair style for a model would work for him quite well. (who me? biased?) The problem is that lately all I''m seeing in magazines are just guys with short hair.

So I was hoping that my fellow biw''s could work their ps magic and find pics for me of guys with well-styled, longer, wavy hair.
5.gif

Thanks!
35.gif

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
Oh, come on! No one is bored enough to find pictures of sexy men on the internet for me?

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/9/2007 3:38:47 PM
Author: IndieJones
Oh, come on! No one is bored enough to find pictures of sexy men on the internet for me?
LOL!

Has he tried using any of the newer styling pastes or waxes or anything to separate his waves so they aren''t puffy?

I''m having trouble finding pictures but I can imagine what you''re talking about. Had a friend in college with a similar hair cut and I always liked to touch his hair.

This one reminds me of Val Kilmer for some reason:

croppedmotorbikeman_cmyk.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
reminds me of one of the bachelor''s. bachelor rome, maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results