shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to find clasps?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
If I wanted to string something myself, or have it done, where an I buy clasps? I''m thinking for bracelets, necklaces, double and single.

Thanks!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
I''ve purchased some Sterling findings at Michaels. They are also sold at beading shops, gem shops, on etsy and eBay. You can get Stuller findings from your jeweler, and even have them set with small gemstones.

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/29/2009 4:35:04 PM
Author:swedish bean
If I wanted to string something myself, or have it done, where an I buy clasps? I''m thinking for bracelets, necklaces, double and single.

Thanks!
swedish bean - how great that you''re going to try stringing! Regarding where to find clasps, it depends on what kind you''d like to use. Craft stores, heck, even Walmart carry basic ones (toggle, filigree) in base metals, and sometimes in sterling or gold plate. Bead stores will carry a slightly larger selection, and I''ve seen them in copper too. Some online places will carry nicer clasps in 14K (some with diamond accents), like pearlparadise, thepearloutlet, etc. If you run a google search on say, "double strand clasp," you should come up with several to choose from.

Yep I looked at thepearloutlet.com and will try pearlparadise.

I figured I could always try it, and if it sucks, just pay for it!

dh97

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/29/2009 7:48:20 PM
Author: swedish bean
Yep I looked at thepearloutlet.com and will try pearlparadise.

I figured I could always try it, and if it sucks, just pay for it!

Don''t forget a coupon
28.gif

Clio

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve gotten clasps at Fire Mountain Gems. They have an extensive collection, from very inexpensive plated clasps up to a limited selection of 14K clasps.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results