shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to find an emerald eternity band size 4.5

Pinkmartini87

Brilliant_Rock
Hi all, I’m looking for an emerald eternity platinum band size 4.5ish. Preowned or new is fine.

Option 1:
I’ve included an example below of the smallest I’m able to find preowned but it’s still a size 5 (although maaaaybe I’m able to put some sizing beads on it to get it down a little?). I’m also not too blown away by the color (a touch too light for my taste) for the price ($1700 USD)

Vendor photos:
IMG_0783.jpeg
IMG_0784.jpeg

Option 2:
I’ve never used this vendor before, $3k USD seems pricy for what this is (or maybe my expectations need adjustment!):

IMG_0786.jpeg
IMG_0785.jpeg

Option 3:
Slightly hesitant to use this vendor (if anyone has had experience with this company let me know!) since this vendor grades emeralds as A, AA, or AAA which aren’t real/official grading, also the photo seems enhanced so hard to tell what the emeralds will look like in real life.

IMG_0787.png

Any other leads are appreciated! I seem to remember someone on instagram a while ago selling some colored eternity bands, name escapes me!

Budget ideally not too low at $3k USD ish but hopefully can get one for less (since this band will likely get knocked about daily as I tend to prefer to enjoy my jewelry than baby them these days, life’s too short!), but hopefully this will be enough get me emeralds that don’t look like dirty glass in a platinum setting! (Have nickel allergy so avoiding white gold, and don’t like personally emeralds with yellow gold)

Pinkmartini87

Brilliant_Rock
@elizat That’s exactly what I’m looking for, thank you! It looks great on you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results