shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to Buy this Baguette Wedding Band and How Much?

lingpanda01

Rough_Rock
I''ve seen this baguette wedding band everywhere in Pricescope. But I can''t find where to buy it. I''ve looked at a bunch of places, but still can''t seem to. Anybody know where they sell it? If not, can you give a estimate on how much you think it would cost to have one custom made?

Thanks!

bagband34.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I remember that band. It was on special on MSN Shopping for a while and it sold out (right before I could buy a couple!). I don''t know where else you can get one. But the ones you see are likely all from the mad rush of PSers getting a great deal.

You could have it custom made. I don''t know what it would cost though. I''d call ERD and BGD and ask them.

lingpanda01

Rough_Rock
That''s interesting. I guess I must''ve missed out on an awesome deal. Damn. And money''s such a big issue for us these days, too. Well, a band similar to this would work, too.

bagband93.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, these are all lovely. I saw one at our local Sam''s store that was gorgeous and under $500. I think it was 1/2 ctw. I do not see it online. The diamonds were G / H and either VS2 or Si1.

stci

Ideal_Rock
I would like to know too!!!!! Gorgeous band!
30.gif

lingpanda01

Rough_Rock

Thanks Lauren! The rings on the other website are a little too expensive for me. But the idjewelry ones are perfect price-wise. Too bad the baguettes don''t go all around the ring. But this is definitely something I''m going to consider. Thanks again!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/6/2010 8:40:44 AM
Author: lingpanda01

Thanks Lauren! The rings on the other website are a little too expensive for me. But the idjewelry ones are perfect price-wise. Too bad the baguettes don''t go all around the ring. But this is definitely something I''m going to consider. Thanks again!
Lingpanda, if I were you, I''d email Yekutiel a picture of that eternity band, and see if he might be able to work out a quote for you. I''d be willing to bet you''d be surprised at the results!

Good luck!

Orchid Lei

Shiny_Rock
I love that band too! If you get a quote from IDJewelry for a custom, could you post it here please?

stci

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/6/2010 6:07:27 PM
Author: Orchid Lei
I love that band too! If you get a quote from IDJewelry for a custom, could you post it here please?
For me too please!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results