shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to buy spring cut diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kimong

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone, I''m sorry to post this question again (last time I put it on the back of an old thread) but thought it would be better to post in on a new thread.

I''ve searched this site but the only name is Whiteflash, but after calling them they said they no longer stock them cause of difficulities with the manufacturer.

So does anyone know where you can buy spring cut diamonds from? I prefer an address in Europe, ideally in London (where I live). Or if desperate, in Melbourne, Australia (where I will be for a month next year).

Ahhh... didn''t think it would be so hard to buy an e-ring! Probably doesn''t help that I only want a rectangle shape diamond with lotsa brillance! I first looked at radiants but after seeing the spring cut on this site, I don''t want anything else!!!

Any info would be really great.

kimong

Rough_Rock
It's not much useful for me, but I've found two places that sell spring cut diamonds in Canada and USA. Neither have online shopping.

www.imreco.com (Montereal, Quebec)

www.mmdiamonds.com (Houstan, Texas)

The spring cut looks VERY similar to the tycoon, except for the chopped corners. I've found two places that sell them in UK but they are so overpriced that for 0.5 carat tycoon I can get a 1 carat or more radiant in the same specs!!!!

Spoke to the mmdiamonds guy and Spring cuts seem more reasonabley priced, still more than the radiant though. Now I just have to find a place that sells them in Europe or Australia!

Anyone????

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results