shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to buy simple gold bracelet (online?)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

eclecticmn

Rough_Rock
Where can I get the best deal on buying a gold bracelet, hopefully on-line? I don''t know anything about this, including whether this is the right forum. I was looking for a gold bracelet, maybe around $500 retail, something sort of flat, or having links. In one hour of searching I see items labelled herringbone, greek links, etc, that sort look like what I want. I don''t want it to be too fragile however. It is for my wife. 14K gold seems what i want, although I saw something at a retial store that has two tone (with white gold also) that had some brand name with a life time warranty having a list price of $690.

I don''t want to get taken on-line. I
28.gif
am also sort of running out of time. i may just buy local from a store I am familiar with.

Thanks in advance.

Clueless

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Welcome to pricescope and you are in the right place! I don''t know if they are the cheapest, but Blue Nile has some nice looking gold bracelets in various styles and prices. You might want to check them out. They seem to have a good reputation around here.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results