shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to buy Rolex?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

weemodin

Shiny_Rock
My dad wants to get a new Rolex lady datejust for his wife for Christmas. Does anyone know any good online sites that sell Rolex (or any good B&M with internet sites) for a decent price? I think he''s looking to buy outside TX to avoide sales tax.

weemodin

Shiny_Rock
Anyone?? Hellooooo.....

Mayacamas

Rough_Rock
Becareful!. I am the victim of a internet scumbag that stole 7500 dollars from me. He is currently awaiting trial in FL.
Please learn from my experience.

There is tremendous Rolex fraud. Buy from an authorized dealer.
If you cant afford a Rolex from a dealer, DONT BUY. Everytime I turn around someone is getting ripped off.

Depressing but true.

I wish you great luck.

Maya

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, definitely buy from an authorized dealer. It just doesn''t pay not to. I''m the queen of bargin hunting & I bought from an authorized dealer. Your best bet is to guy from a small independent jeweler. Rolex watches can only be discounted so much (I think 10-20%). I bought from an independent jeweler who my regular jeweler recommended (he wasn''t a dealer).

You can order the watch any way you want. You have some options as to band, bezel, dial color & number style. Also, if I recall correctly, Rolex closes shortly after Christmas. It may be too late to order in time for Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results