carat
color
clarity

Where to buy quality Jade?

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Lovely, mellowyellow.

Bluegemz-I'm not sure but I don't think the other sellers mind if their goods move via whichever channel. I've also seen a few Etsy sellers doing the same and adding markups. Just pointing out that they may just be better priced with the original seller if it's not her stock. Though I think the Myanmar spinels may be hers as well as the SSPs. I think she lifts the descriptions as well, because the Chinese expressions and styles are varying :razz: rather schizo to read from hyper to zzz.

Anyone can list most things on Carousell. It's not strictly regulated in Singapore IIRC. I've bought a couple of household items from there too from private sellers.

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
@Burmesedaze

I loveeeeeeee this!!!!!

https://www.yokdeejadeite.com/colle...-a-jadeite-jade-modern-round-bangle-no-151067

But the most I can squeeze my hand into is 52mm. My wrist is small but I don't think my hand will bend enough!

Have you tried with a plastic bag? That usually works.

I think this thick bangle is old stock. Tbh, for us1.2k I would expect a better jadeite quality. The grain is very coarse for this and there are stone lines as mentioned in the description. It's probably considered commercial/utility jade. Now if it were a few hundred bux, that'd be different.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I suspected it was overpriced! This is why I run these things by you!

Thank you!!!!!

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Burmesedaze

It's arrived!!!!!!!! It's gorgeous!!!! Seriously for the amount of money I spent on it (not that much) I'm beyond thrilled!!!!!

It's so cute and the colours are lovely!

Excuse the weird position of my hand!
20171121_130737.jpg 20171121_130718.jpg 20171121_130654.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results