shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to buy plain gold chain necklace online?

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd like to buy a plain 14k yellow gold necklace that's 32" or 36"... I looked on Etsy but they only seem to have vermeil or gold filled/plated chains.. any suggestions on where to buy online (must be able to ship internationally/outside US)? Locally I can mostly only find 22 or 24k gold chains which doesn't go with my pendants, which are 14-18k...

Thanks so much for any recommendations. :wavey:

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Try OttoFrei or Rio Grande. They are both jeweler's supply stores so the price is good but the packing, etc, are all basic.

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I haven't bought from them but someone here once recommended bestgoldshop on ebay. I saved them on my seller's list at the time in case I was looking for a chain.

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
lilmosun said:
I haven't bought from them but someone here once recommended bestgoldshop on ebay. I saved them on my seller's list at the time in case I was looking for a chain.
Lady_Disdain said:
Try OttoFrei or Rio Grande. They are both jeweler's supply stores so the price is good but the packing, etc, are all basic.

Thank you so much for the recs, will go and check them out. :) I've been having trouble finding longer chains at my local stores. :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results