shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to buy moissanite eternity?

SporkingQueen

Rough_Rock
Hello. I think I want to buy a shared prong eternity moissanite band - can recommendations on vendors?

Also, at the size of about 2mm melee, is there any reason to go for diamond?

Q

Queenie60

I would suggest you contact Caysie at CVB - she can source moissy's for you and make a beautiful band. Just a suggestion. Also, Erica at Love Affair Diamonds would be one to check out.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd say look at Moissaniteco first and see if there's anything they have you like.

SporkingQueen

Rough_Rock
Thank you for the suggestions. I found what I want on Moissaniteco and it's about the quarter of the price of the diamond version. I hope it looks nice in person.

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you for the suggestions. I found what I want on Moissaniteco and it's about the quarter of the price of the diamond version. I hope it looks nice in person.
Come back and let us know, I'm very curious to know how it looks!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was going to suggest JuliaB on Etsy - she has a number of very nice looking eternities but I'm not sure they're shared prong. Would love to see your ring when you get it!

Sezzwho

Rough_Rock
So... I think I'm actually going to get one from China directly. Set in platinum. For under $400. Taking the weekend to decide lol.:D

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So... I think I'm actually going to get one from China directly. Set in platinum. For under $400. Taking the weekend to decide lol.:D

Oh! From where?

glitterglitter

Rough_Rock
Premium
If you do, hope you'll report back here. Curious to see how it turns out.

Sezzwho

Rough_Rock
I could never get a response from Tianyu.

They're short customer service atm (I suspect demand has dramatically increased). I'm finalizing everything.

If you do, hope you'll report back here. Curious to see how it turns out.
I will! I ordered a platinum basket cathedral setting with double prongs as well. Set with an 8x7mm ACC. So we'll see how it all turns out.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results