shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to buy MNOP diamonds these days?

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
James Allen carries up to M color now. Anyone know of other sites selling even more tinted natural diamonds?

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Old cuts or modern?

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Brilliance.com

They also carry down to an M and prices are much better than James Allen...

But still haven't seen anywhere to buy much more tinted stones. I guess there isn't a market to demand it. I know vendors can locate but like I said, don't want to bug them yet.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium

But still haven't seen anywhere to buy much more tinted stones. I guess there isn't a market to demand it. I know vendors can locate but like I said, don't want to bug them yet.

You speak to my social anxious/avoidant heart lol.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
You speak to my social anxious/avoidant heart lol.

lol. Mostly I'm not sure what I want and I don't want to pay for the help!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock

I totally think this is an underserved market niche. Warmdiamondswithfluoro.com needs to exist! :lol:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Premier Gemstones on IG sometimes has lower colors. B2C goes as low as M.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I mean there is a market niche for heavily included, grey, speckled diamonds now so I don't see why there wouldn't be a market for what we are talking about!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock

Leibish carries some. Have you looked there?

Thanks! I hadn’t seen there. Unless I didn’t use their filters right, again only down to an M color. And it was $40k!!

So maybe I should clarify I am looking for cheap tinted diamonds :lol-2: under 1ct sizes.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks! I hadn’t seen there. Unless I didn’t use their filters right, again only down to an M color. And it was $40k!!

So maybe I should clarify I am looking for cheap tinted diamonds :lol-2: under 1ct sizes.

there are a few Q-R although not in your price range. But you could keep an eye out there to see if more show up. I just looked at everything that came up looking at their colorless link. But Fancy Color Diamonds mentioned by @lulu_ma looks more promising I think.

1705775155251.png

Attachments

• 1705775155299.png
    1705775155299.png
    42.5 KB · Views: 3

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
That fancy diamonds IG suggested by @lulu_ma seems like the best bet so far. Lots of the kind of dishwater colors I’m interested in lol

They have a lot of “antique” cuts in the same style as the “antique” LGDs we keep seeing. They are too uniform to be true antiques, but they do look nice. It’s interesting to see them in natural diamonds. Must be cut in the same places :read:

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Has anyone here ever purchaed for fancycolored_diamonds? Great prices, just a bit apprehensive.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Has anyone here ever purchaed for fancycolored_diamonds? Great prices, just a bit apprehensive.

I've talked to him a bunch, never purchased though. I would if the stone had a cert

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Some of the gems have GIA reports but obviously they are the larger ones.

LoveMunkie

Shiny_Rock
Highly recommend Alex Park! You will need to reach out to him, but he has great cape diamond options and I’ve not seen better prices for the quality he offers. He is really picky about cut regardless of antique/modern/shape/color. I’m working with him right now on an O-P/Q-R (not certified, I trust his expertise) OMC project.

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
I just entered one of Alex's giveaways but it says "Like and tag a friend." How do I tag a friend?

Engrgrl1

Rough_Rock
Highly recommend Alex Park! You will need to reach out to him, but he has great cape diamond options and I’ve not seen better prices for the quality he offers. He is really picky about cut regardless of antique/modern/shape/color. I’m working with him right now on an O-P/Q-R (not certified, I trust his expertise) OMC project.

Alex Park has an 3 ct M on his instagram for sale right now :)

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Park usually sells very large stones for $$$ and I am looking for under 1ct stones for $. But agreed, he has a very nice range of colors!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results