shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to buy Kasumi pearls?

Alybird

Shiny_Rock
Hello lovelies,

I am wondering where I can source Kasumi pearl earrings? I love the beautiful champagne/pink oil slick tones and unique baroque shapes of these pearls but they are so hard to find!

Do you have any recommendations or alternatives? Are the Chinese version of Kasumi pearls referred to as Edison pearls?

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sarah at Kojima Pearls.

DK :))

Pearlescence

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
If you want to track down the Chinese 'kasumi' ish pearls you need to look for 'ripple pearls', which are widely available. Edison pearls are usually smooth surfaced but are one type of bead nucleated pearl, along with other smooth BNFFP (bead nucleated farmed freshwater pearls - goodness what a lot of words!). Searching for ripple pearls should turn up that wavy surface and play of colours you want.

Made in London

Brilliant_Rock
Catherine Cardellini sells the most exquisite pearls,ripples being one of her specialities.Look up her website to feast on glorious pearls:kiss2:

Alybird

Shiny_Rock
Catherine Cardellini sells the most exquisite pearls,ripples being one of her specialities.Look up her website to feast on glorious pearls:kiss2:

Thank you for this! Her pearls are absolutely wonderful.

Alybird

Shiny_Rock
If you want to track down the Chinese 'kasumi' ish pearls you need to look for 'ripple pearls', which are widely available. Edison pearls are usually smooth surfaced but are one type of bead nucleated pearl, along with other smooth BNFFP (bead nucleated farmed freshwater pearls - goodness what a lot of words!). Searching for ripple pearls should turn up that wavy surface and play of colours you want.

Thank you. Makes so much more sense now!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results