shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to buy in the US?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Christianato

Rough_Rock
Can anyone tell me, what is a good price, reliable shop where I can buy (from Germany) a diamond? I can make it send to a friend in the US, but only know "affinity Diamonds"... is there a very good retailer which you know and have good experience?

I am looking for a 1ct.VS (or VVS), D or E or F.

thanks, Christian

caratgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Affinity sells to the QVC Shopping network on TV, and is pricey for the quality (good colors, but seems like bad clarity, a lot of I1's). Your best bet is to shop one of the vendors on this list. I purchased my stone (GIA F color, VS2, 1.90 ct round) from Diamond Brokers of Florida, and others have had a good experience with them as well (DBOF.com). Good luck!

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
I used White Flash. Their customer service and return/lifetime upgrade policies are top notch. I do know WF ships internationally so you wouldn't have to go thru a friend in the US to get your diamond.

Enter different vendors names in the Search function of the Forum and review other's purchase experiences. PS folk are very good to share the good, bad, and ugly of their diamond buying experiences.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results