shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to Buy in L.A.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Pajamas

Rough_Rock
Do you guys know of any reputable dealers in Los Angeles? I went shopping yesterday and I just felt like everyone was giving me the shaft. Let me know! Thanks!

Lugus

Shiny_Rock
Don't know any in particular, but I know several of the online companies I've talked to have no problem sending the diamond out to be appraised or looked at. It might cost you the price of shipping or the appraisal fee, but at least you can see the diamond in person.

mbn

Shiny_Rock
I got my diamond at Capri Jewelry at 601 S. Hill St. #A1, Los Angeles CA 90014
(213)627-0459, Claude

Store sells high volumes of diamonds and has lots of satisfied customers including my friends and I.

Gueneth

Rough_Rock
There is a diamond broker in West L.A. called the Diamond Source at 1860 Sepulveda. I viewed a few stones there, and found John to be very knowledgeable and helpful. They consider themselves the source for the area. Worth checking out. The GIA certs for the stones you look at will be there.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results