shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to buy 10 - 15 ct Tennis Bracelet Online?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have not bought diamonds off the internet before. Can someone suggest reputable online vendors that sell Tennis Bracelets in these weights.
Checked Blue Nile, Mondera, Ice.com and they have only the smaller ones. Also, I didn''t see any on Whiteflash. Thanks in advance for your help.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
I'm still looking but I did find a 9ct.

http://www.cajdiamond.com/braceletDetail.html?sku=TB100I&caratWeight=9.00&metal=Platinum&type=4-prong&showBracelet=bracelet&quality=J/VS&price=9750.00

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks a million. I am going to call them on Monday to see if they have more in their inventory that's not on the website. I like the 3 prong even more than the 4 prong.

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
This size bracelet is usually made cutom order. Most of us can have one made and delivered to you by the end of the week.

Wink

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Something to consider is the style & size of the stones. Don't focus on TCW. The bracelet pricing will vary as to the size of the individual stones. You can have a 10c bracelet made up of a million chips which will be significantly less expensive than a bracelet made up of .25 size stones.

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I guess I should clarify. I currently have a 6.5 ct one made up of .16 F/G VS stones from my ex-husband. Was thinking of replacing it with something larger from my current husband since we are approaching our 7th anniversary and I am approaching a milestone age.

I just didn't see much out there say .25s and above.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 7/25/2004 11:30:09 AM cflutist wrote:

I guess I should clarify. I currently have a 6.5 ct one made up of .16 F/G VS stones from my ex-husband. Was thinking of replacing it with something larger from my current husband since we are approaching our 10th anniversary and I am approaching a milestone age.

I just didn't see much out there say .25s and above.----------------

They are out there. Mine is made up of about 32 .25 stones. And, probably can be sourced from any number of vendors. Bracelets in this size aren't their bread & butter to carry as regular inventory. But, be careful, lot's of misrepresentation w/ bracelets color & clarity. They can be off by two colors/clarity.

Good luck & congrats on your milestones.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
300% agreed with F&I! Not too many stores would bother list quotes for such a piece, but they are readily make-able
1.gif
And those bracelets usually make greta means to sell a bunch of non-certified little stones under less scrutiny than they'd be as side-stones or earrings. Not the best thing for a nice pice like what you are looking for.

Anyway, here's another point. What length do you need to bracelet to be? If the standard length fits you, than this is not an issue: the total diamodn weight and legth in a standard style will correspond nicely with what those pictures would let you expect. Otherwise, the picture changes quite a bit!

Have you seen THESE ? Not too many line bracelets woudl twirl like that around a finger... some designs are more flexible, some almost an elastic bangle when closed... And here's one more LINK - yet another David and diamond wizard
2.gif

Anyway, you have an exciting project going on, and I can't wait to hear about the outcome
1.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would have one Q too ....

I like bracelets (bangles, really) allot but refrained from wearing one. Would you think it is funny to see someone wearing bracelets on very small hands? Mine would be about 14cm (=5.5in) long ?
rolleyes.gif
Help!

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
----------------
On 7/25/2004 1:46:00 AM Wink wrote:

This size bracelet is usually made cutom order. Most of us can have one made and delivered to you by the end of the week.

Wink----------------

My quest is over. Check out Wink's creation at SMTR

Well, it actually took 9 working days because Wink had to bring in 2 parcels of thirds so that we would have lots to choose from

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations for the rain of diamonds!

Many happy returns, of course
1.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Oops...wrong thread!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AnA, it's not wierd to wear bangles. My mom and I wear green jade and gold bangles on an everyday basis and our wrist sizes are about 5.5" to 6". I doubt it would look funny on you as well.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Chrono! I was dreaming about a pair of black jade bangles for a while... and they will be made on order if I cannot find a ready made pair somewhere. Do you know a source online?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results