shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to book cheapest airfare from?? honeymoon help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lovehersomuch

Shiny_Rock
so my wedding is around the corner.. feb 7th.. we are going to maui, hawaii for our honeymoon and have an incredible deal with an ocean front suite. i just need to find out where to book the airfare from? i didnt get it together with the hotel because we got a hook up through someone...

any suggestions..

i tried.. orbitz, expedia, americanairlines, usairways, applevacations..

thanks!!!!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
I adore Cheaptickets.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
I have always found great deals through travelocity.

You can also try kayak.com which will pull all of the competing prices for the trip.

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
There''s also sidestep.com (which I think may be the same as kayak)

marchswallowbird

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, try kayak. Then, there''s always...Priceline.

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
farecompare.com will give you an idea of what the lowest prices are for many airlines. You might want to try that to see the range you are dealing in. As I recall, it also links to the airlines offering those prices.

musincy

Brilliant_Rock
If you''re a AAA member, they always have great deals.

kstar512

Rough_Rock
if you go to tripadvisor.com it will show you prices from all the different travel sites. Great reviews also. I use them everytime I plan a trip.

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
A friend of mine recently told me about cheapoair.com and I''ve found a good deal on there recently. Otherwise, I always use sidestep.com/kayak.com.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Are there certain days of the week that are cheaper as well? I feel like someone told me this but I can''t remember the day that you are suppose to buy.

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/21/2009 8:57:38 AM
Author: Tacori E-ring
Are there certain days of the week that are cheaper as well? I feel like someone told me this but I can''t remember the day that you are suppose to buy.

Yes, I do believe I read that Tuesdays and Wednesdays are the cheapest days to fly, per "Outside Magazine".

taovandel

Brilliant_Rock
I fly for like $70 bucks one way to New York City using airtran. They are a limited airline though....so not sure if airtran is near you or not. They always have awesome web deals.

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock

Tuesday, apparently, is also the best day to buy. I saw something on that a couple of weeks ago but I don''t remember where or the details.

courtney5638

Rough_Rock
I usually look at airfarewatchdog.com. They pull in all the different specials that airlines might be having. I don''t know if they have any to maui right now, but it could be worth a shot.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I always find the best prices at Orbitz. Putting a bid in on Priceline is great if you don''t have a set day you need to be somewhere, but if you already have your hotel and everything booked it sounds like you do!

I would get on it though-tickets might get really expensive soon because your wedding is just around the corner!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/21/2009 11:20:01 AM
Author: DiamanteBlu

Are there certain days of the week that are cheaper as well? I feel like someone told me this but I can't remember the day that you are suppose to buy.

Tuesday, apparently, is also the best day to buy. I saw something on that a couple of weeks ago but I don't remember where or the details.

Isn't that interesting? I really do think they raise the prices on the weekends. At least that is what I noticed with a recent purchase. It was $100 MORE per ticket over the weekend and went back down during the week.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results