Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Where should I buy this Memoire Band and How much $$

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

thecommish18

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone! I am new to this site, and appreciate any help I can get on this.

Money is kind of tight after the 2 carat princess cut diamond I just purchased (1:1 ratio) to propose to my girlfriend. (I''ll post a picture of the stone ASAP). I assumed bands would cost around $1000 but I''m quickly learning that the one my sweetheart has her eye on is dramatically more expensive. Anyone know where I should purchase the band I attached? Also any ideas of how much I should pay?

A local jeweler quoted me at $2600 for the band and $250 to set the stone. I am fairly confident that is a fair price, but I would like to cut off some of the price.

Thanks!!!

Memoire Band.jpg

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
thecommish18 - nice choice! your girl has good taste :)

do you have a stock number on the band? and where did you find that online photo? i''m happy to have a look around to see what i can find, but can you pls include some more info on that ring? like - the name of the specific design etc? but start with the site where you got this photo

thanks - will let you know what i find!

thecommish18

Rough_Rock
Thanks. Yes, she definitely has good taste. I found the picture on the Memoire website under the Wedding Band collection.

thecommish18

Rough_Rock
The model number on the Memoire site is PE7-1. I found a much cheaper version on the Solomon Brothers website, but the diamonds in the ring were about half of the size of the band I posted. The band displayed about has 0.35 Carats.

I will see what Pearlman''s and some other jewelers that I research can do.

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
i agree that pearlman''s will probably be your best bet, but after doing a little price comparison on memoire rings in general, i also think robbins brothers (www.robbinsbros.com) may offer a good deal. they have stores in california, illinois and texas, but i''m guessing you could order without being in-store.

i wish you well on this - it''s a gorgeous ring!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s a gorgeous ring.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Diamond Jewelry For 4th Of July Quarantine Celebrations
    Diamond Jewelry For 4th Of July Quarantine Celebrations
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond
    Phenomenal 3.01ct Cushion Brilliant Cut Engagement Ring
    Phenomenal 3.01ct Cushion Brilliant Cut Engagement Ring

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.