shape
carat
color
clarity

Where should I buy this Memoire Band and How much $$

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

thecommish18

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone! I am new to this site, and appreciate any help I can get on this.

Money is kind of tight after the 2 carat princess cut diamond I just purchased (1:1 ratio) to propose to my girlfriend. (I''ll post a picture of the stone ASAP). I assumed bands would cost around $1000 but I''m quickly learning that the one my sweetheart has her eye on is dramatically more expensive. Anyone know where I should purchase the band I attached? Also any ideas of how much I should pay?

A local jeweler quoted me at $2600 for the band and $250 to set the stone. I am fairly confident that is a fair price, but I would like to cut off some of the price.

Thanks!!!

Memoire Band.jpg

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
I would check with Pearlmans and tell them you found them on Pricescope.

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
thecommish18 - nice choice! your girl has good taste :)

do you have a stock number on the band? and where did you find that online photo? i''m happy to have a look around to see what i can find, but can you pls include some more info on that ring? like - the name of the specific design etc? but start with the site where you got this photo

thanks - will let you know what i find!

thecommish18

Rough_Rock
Thanks. Yes, she definitely has good taste. I found the picture on the Memoire website under the Wedding Band collection.

thecommish18

Rough_Rock
The model number on the Memoire site is PE7-1. I found a much cheaper version on the Solomon Brothers website, but the diamonds in the ring were about half of the size of the band I posted. The band displayed about has 0.35 Carats.

I will see what Pearlman''s and some other jewelers that I research can do.

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
i agree that pearlman''s will probably be your best bet, but after doing a little price comparison on memoire rings in general, i also think robbins brothers (www.robbinsbros.com) may offer a good deal. they have stores in california, illinois and texas, but i''m guessing you could order without being in-store.

i wish you well on this - it''s a gorgeous ring!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s a gorgeous ring.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results