shape
carat
color
clarity

Where oh where have Whiteflash gone?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Does somebody know something I don''t. Have sent 2 emails asking them to help me find a pear stone.....no answer.....or are they busy?

regards

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Valentine''s day is Wednesday; right? hmmmmmm.
2.gif
Give them a call. It will be quicker.

shay

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/13/2007 12:02:53 AM
Author:sparkles
Does somebody know something I don''t. Have sent 2 emails asking them to help me find a pear stone.....no answer.....or are they busy?

regards
Unless we have a phone and you don''t, I would second the recommendation of calling.
2.gif
It absolutely amazes me sometimes that people don''t do their part and wonder what''s going on. They must get inundated with emails, so if you are serious, dial with them digits!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Want an answer?? Pick up the phone, it''s toll free. Seriously, it amazes me that people just sit back and wait for an email. If it''s that important call them, it''s their dime.
2.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/13/2007 12:02:53 AM
Author:sparkles
Does somebody know something I don't. Have sent 2 emails asking them to help me find a pear stone.....no answer.....or are they busy?

regards
IME picking up the phone garners instant results!!

ETA: I swear I didn't read these first.... guess we all think she should call LOL

sparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Okay....okay.....you got a point....I''ll have to work out the time difference and make a call .......I shoulda picked up the phone instead of waisting time asking stupid questions on pricescope.

Thanks

Finding_Neverland

Shiny_Rock
Fire and Ice,............. Maybe wait until the end of the week, or early next week, and give them a buz on the telie. I imagine they were working over time to get packages shipped today and tomorrow for delivery on Wednesday. THE big day.

Coninciendtally, the day Chrysler is gonna announce their Corporate restructuring. Guess Daimler didn''t get the memo that 2/14 is a holiday in the US.
9.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/13/2007 12:22:40 AM
Author: Finding_Neverland
Fire and Ice,............. Maybe wait until the end of the week, or early next week, and give them a buz on the telie. I imagine they were working over time to get packages shipped today and tomorrow for delivery on Wednesday. THE big day.

Coninciendtally, the day Chrysler is gonna announce their Corporate restructuring. Guess Daimler didn''t get the memo that 2/14 is a holiday in the US.
9.gif
FindingNeverland, it''s not F&I who is asking. It seems I am not the only one who associates that avatar soley with her? It throws me for a loop when someone else has it!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock

9.gif
It''s not Fire and Ice, but Sparkles, same avatar........

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kaleigh, are you vacationing in my head tonight?
2.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/13/2007 12:32:06 AM
Author: TravelingGal
Kaleigh, are you vacationing in my head tonight?
2.gif
Yup!!!
9.gif

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Imagine if you are 14/15 hours ahead of whiteflash. If you call and could not reach the person you want to speak with, you have to leave a message and have the callee (a)return or call and wake your entire family up in the middle of the night or (b)respond via email and they don''t.

Which is worse?

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/13/2007 3:12:24 AM
Author: simplysplendid
Imagine if you are 14/15 hours ahead of whiteflash. If you call and could not reach the person you want to speak with, you have to leave a message and have the callee (a)return or call and wake your entire family up in the middle of the night or (b)respond via email and they don''t.

Which is worse?
I should clarify that this applies to all vendors, not just whiteflash..

sparkles

Brilliant_Rock
I''m 14 hours ahead...I can catch them sometime hopefully.

Thanks

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/13/2007 12:28:51 AM
Author: TravelingGal

Coninciendtally, the day Chrysler is gonna announce their Corporate restructuring. Guess Daimler didn't get the memo that 2/14 is a holiday in the US.
9.gif
FindingNeverland, it's not F&I who is asking. It seems I am not the only one who associates that avatar soley with her? It throws me for a loop when someone else has it!
Funny, I was thinking - Am *I* looking for a pear?
2.gif
Sparkles & I joined around the same time. Avatars were far a few between. Being a creature of habit, I never changed.

That said, tough time difference. Probably call 10:00 pm your time?

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
With valentine''s day around the corner, I''m sure they''re swamped. Have you called?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results