shape
carat
color
clarity

Where is the best place to sell rough

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Pichen

Rough_Rock
Can anyone tell me where the best market to sell rough diamond is. Is it Antwerp, Israel or somewhere else? Many thanks
lickout.gif

robbe

Shiny_Rock
nowadays it is mumbai (bombay) in india. robbe

Pichen

Rough_Rock
Thanks Robbe.

Newbie333

Rough_Rock
RE: "I`d say the best thing to do with rough is to take it to your friendly neighbourhood cutter"

Did you mean 'sell' the rough to the cutter, or have the cutter 'cut' it for you, and then sell it yourself????

I would imagine there's more profit in selling it after it's cut, but more of a challenge finding someone, right?

Newbie333

Rough_Rock
To: Furthermore...

How much can one buy rough for in S.America? What are the approximate $$? Also, how much more can one expect to 'add' to those costs, after adding in all those taxes and export/import fees from S.America to the US? Is is per carat or based on the declared value? Is there also a US customs issue as far as declaring the goods and paying duty? How much would you say? Lot's of questions I know!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results