shape
carat
color
clarity

where is the best place to sell loose???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

canadabuyer

Rough_Rock
I live in canada (as my name would suggest) and I have a couple round cut diamonds out of some old rings that I would like to sell. My problem is that I don not have any certification with these stones. where would the best place to sell them be. and should i consider getting them cert. before I try to sell them. (If so do you have any recommendations as to who could certify them) It doesn't matter if its someone in the States or Canada I just want to sell these stones, I really don't need the ones i have.

Mongol

Rough_Rock
Hey:

Selling Diamonds require great sales skills and plenty of patience. I would approach a friend or a relative first. If not approach a wholesaler or a retail jeweller and qoute a fair price. A fair price for a quality Diamond will be around 60 - 80 % of Rappaport value. Dont bother about approaching pawn shops because they will only pay 10 % of Rap value . Also look into selling your Diamonds by consignment via a trusted jeweller.

Since your diamonds are uncertified perhaps its best to get them certified.:read: :read:

RubyBleu

Rough_Rock
What city are you in... I might be of some help.

canadabuyer

Rough_Rock
where exactly can i get a copy of a RAP??????

RubyBleu

Rough_Rock
What city are you in - I might be able to help you out.

canadabuyer

Rough_Rock
im in winnipeg manitoba do you know of anyone who buys loose diamonds anywhere near. (up to 800kms in distance)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results