shape
carat
color
clarity

where is the best place to sell loose???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

canadabuyer

Rough_Rock
I live in canada (as my name would suggest) and I have a couple round cut diamonds out of some old rings that I would like to sell. My problem is that I don not have any certification with these stones. where would the best place to sell them be. and should i consider getting them cert. before I try to sell them. (If so do you have any recommendations as to who could certify them) It doesn't matter if its someone in the States or Canada I just want to sell these stones, I really don't need the ones i have.

Hey:

Selling Diamonds require great sales skills and plenty of patience. I would approach a friend or a relative first. If not approach a wholesaler or a retail jeweller and qoute a fair price. A fair price for a quality Diamond will be around 60 - 80 % of Rappaport value. Dont bother about approaching pawn shops because they will only pay 10 % of Rap value . Also look into selling your Diamonds by consignment via a trusted jeweller.

Since your diamonds are uncertified perhaps its best to get them certified.:read: :read:

What city are you in... I might be of some help.

where exactly can i get a copy of a RAP??????

What city are you in - I might be able to help you out.

im in winnipeg manitoba do you know of anyone who buys loose diamonds anywhere near. (up to 800kms in distance)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP