shape
carat
color
clarity

Where is the best place to get a linear tennis bracelet?

Scooba116

Shiny_Rock
I am looking for a linear, squared-off looking tennis bracelet like this to replace one I lost (3 ct). I had my insurance claim paid to WF, but the bracelet they sent me had a broken clasp and pinched me. I sent it back and while trying to figure out a solution, they discontinued the style and apparently did something with my bracelet where they just don’t have it anymore. Where can I get a high quality bracelet that has this specific style?

IMG_4875.jpeg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So Whiteflash no longer has their four prong Timeless tennis bracelet?

mayaINaU

Brilliant_Rock
I am looking for a linear, squared-off looking tennis bracelet like this to replace one I lost (3 ct). I had my insurance claim paid to WF, but the bracelet they sent me had a broken clasp and pinched me. I sent it back and while trying to figure out a solution, they discontinued the style and apparently did something with my bracelet where they just don’t have it anymore. Where can I get a high quality bracelet that has this specific style?

IMG_4875.jpeg
Do you want Whiteflash ACA quality specifically? I would suggest asking Brian Gavin or @Wink at Continental Diamond if they can get this setting. If you just want excellent quality, but not branded cuts, I would ask IDJ for Pricescope quality stones. I think they can order any setting that you want from their supplier.

headlight

Ideal_Rock
I would recommend you check out Adiamor https://www.adiamor.com/
They have excellent sales and promos. I opted for the upgraded diamonds and it was worth it - it’s gorgeous and grabs the attention of people all the time, many unsolicited complements. I felt their pricing was fair and reasonable, the quality is great, and the customer service fantastic. Beautiful presentation upon receipt. Excellent post purchase warranty and sizing service.

Wink

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Do you want Whiteflash ACA quality specifically? I would suggest asking Brian Gavin or @Wink at Continental Diamond if they can get this setting. If you just want excellent quality, but not branded cuts, I would ask IDJ for Pricescope quality stones. I think they can order any setting that you want from their supplier.

Thankyou @mayaINaU. I am sure we can get that for you, @Scooba116. Let me know if you would like me to follow up with you on this beautiful piece.

Scooba116

Shiny_Rock
I would recommend you check out Adiamor https://www.adiamor.com/
They have excellent sales and promos. I opted for the upgraded diamonds and it was worth it - it’s gorgeous and grabs the attention of people all the time, many unsolicited complements. I felt their pricing was fair and reasonable, the quality is great, and the customer service fantastic. Beautiful presentation upon receipt. Excellent post purchase warranty and sizing service.

Does upgrading the diamond or metal make it nonreturnable?

Scooba116

Shiny_Rock

I wanted ACA until they started charging a significant surcharge for them and making it nonreturnable. I contacted IDJ but they do not have the linear style.

Scooba116

Shiny_Rock
Thankyou @mayaINaU. I am sure we can get that for you, @Scooba116. Let me know if you would like me to follow up with you on this beautiful piece.

Yes, please, @Wink. Can you get me quotes for 3ctw F+ vs2+ best cut quality in 18k WG and plat?

headlight

Ideal_Rock
Does upgrading the diamond or metal make it nonreturnable?

As I recall I do not think so as I did upgrade to the highest diamond quality option (of which I am THRILLED with) and if my memory serves me it is returnable with like 30 days or something (verify timeline!) AS LONG AS tag that is attached has not been removed. Check them out. Their website is very informational but I also had spoken with someone who provided incredible customer service. I get SO many compliments on it. And the one I chose isn't even diamonds all the way around... it has little gold bars in between each stone AND YET it its more eye-catching and I get more completes on that one than the 3 other tennis bracelets I own that are diamonds all the way around!!! Their packaging and presentation is very impressive, and they offer post-purchase service. I was quite impressed.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wanted ACA until they started charging a significant surcharge for them and making it nonreturnable. I contacted IDJ but they do not have the linear style.

How much was the significant surcharge - a fixed percentage?

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
I get SO many compliments on it. And the one I chose isn't even diamonds all the way around... it has little gold bars in between each stone AND YET it its more eye-catching and I get more completes on that one than the 3 other tennis bracelets I own that are diamonds all the way around!!!

@headlight could you post a picture of it? Or have you already posted a photo on another thread. Not to hijack, but I’m curious about how that looks with bars in between. Thx!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@headlight Would love to see pictures of this bracelet with the little gold bars. Sounds like it could be up my alley!

shelleydog

Shiny_Rock
BGD has a four-prong bracelet. If it’s not square enough, they may be able to get the style you’re looking for and they don’t have a surcharge for their super ideal cut diamonds. They had a few other styles than what was listed on their website when I inquired recently.

Wink

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Yes, please, @Wink. Can you get me quotes for 3ctw F+ vs2+ best cut quality in 18k WG and plat?

Can you contact me directly on my cell number in my signature below? I will need to confirm the length you want and it is not appropriate for me to quote you on the open forum.

I will be happy to assist you.

mayaINaU

Brilliant_Rock
Can you contact me directly on my cell number in my signature below? I will need to confirm the length you want and it is not appropriate for me to quote you on the open forum.

I will be happy to assist you.

The signature isn’t showing up (for me) so I’m pasting it below for @Scooba116:
Wink Jones
Brand Ambassador
Cell: 208-371-8251 Store: 952-593-5602
ContinentalDiamond.com

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results