shape
carat
color
clarity

Where is the best place to buy a ring???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

burger59

Rough_Rock
Does it cost more to go to a store in a mall? Is it better to find a small store somewhere or shop on the net? Can you talk them down in price for a ring?? Sorry I know I have many questions I just want to find the best way.

Thanks

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
The best place to buy a ring is right where you are: sitting at the computer.
There are many e-vendors here to choose from. First get yourself educated and read all the available info about diamonds.
Have fun!

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Even if you end up getting your ring in a store, it's still great to shop online. Shop for hours at your leisure without pressure to buy. You can look at hundreds of settings and diamonds online and get an idea of what you want and what a good price would be. You will probably find that you can do a lot better online or at least go into the store armed with lots of knowledge about what you want and what it should cost.

As far as negotiating on cost, I know most of the online vendors here probably won't negotiate much but hey, you can try! Even without negotiating, you will most likely find that you can't do better for quality and price in a store.

solange

Brilliant_Rock
There are several excellent vendors on Pricescope. Some are GoodOldGold, Engagement RingsDirect, Whiteflash, NiceIce and several others about whom many people have posted favorable reviews.
Some give a special discount if you mention Pricescope.

You should first take the tutorial and then enter your requirements in the section on the first page.
You will then get a good idea of what the kind of stone you want will cost.

Then if you know of some reputable jewelers in your area, check what they have. You will then have a basis for comparison and determine how their prices compare to the vendors on Pricescope. This will help you make a decision as to where to buy.

Once you have an idea of what you want, there are several experts here who will help you if you need some input before making a decision.

Good luck.

burger59

Rough_Rock
Thats some good info. Thanks

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Burger,

Several of us have turned author, here. Not sure if you''ll find these comments helpful, but in the organization of the forum here, I''ve shared a couple of pieces in the lower "Diamond Book" section on both negotiating.

Hope you might find this helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results