shape
carat
color
clarity

Where do I get some loose peridots in matching size

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wen104

Shiny_Rock
Hello everyone. I am fairly new here and have a current project brewing. I am a crazy person when it comes to stones and diamonds. So to my question, I am having a hard time finding a pair of vvs trillion cut .4-.6ct natural peridot I can put in a 3 stone anniversary ring with a .75ct princess diamond set in white gold. Please if you know a good place pass on that info!

Thanks

Stardust

Rough_Rock
How big in mm are you looking for? That may be easier to look for than carat weight on some websites.

www.ajsgems.com doesn''t have anything that small currently, but they are worth a try.

wen104

Shiny_Rock
I am not sure in MM truthfull but I want to have them put in a 3 stone ring center being a .75 princess cut diamond. So they need to be smaller then that. I am looking for a lighter colored paid but the local jewelers don''t have any I cared for at the moment. I will keep looking and hope something comes up!

Thanks

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gary Dutton at www.diamondexpert.com can find matching peridots for you in a flash at a very reasonable cost. Sometimes he also has stones that aren't posted on his website so give him a buzz.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I also remembered Wink at www.winkjones.com who can source just about any coloured gemstone in any size, shape and colour.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results