shape
carat
color
clarity

Where did you get custom work done?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I''''m not sure that I''''ll need it, and am still looking for a mounting that works. But who knows I may not find the right one so I''''m checking out my options.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Quest did my asscher RHR, I highly recommend them. [email protected] Very reasonably priced too. Many of us have used them. Pete is a doll to work with. Good luck!!

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Hi innerkitten, belated congratulations on you baby!

Can you tell us what exactly are you looking for? I know its a sapphire RHR, but what design you are seeking?

Also why don't we move to RT?

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Hi, Thanks for the lead and thanks for the congrats. She''s in my lap right now as I type!
Whats RHR? I''m guessing RT is rocky talk? Yes I don''t mind if it''s moved, but actually I already have a thread in colored stones and wouldn''t want to be a forum hog.
Anyway I''m getting around to finally doing something with my sapphire. What I''m looking for is a setting and a place to have it set. I think I want to have it surrounded by tiny diamonds. It''s just over a carat and an oval. If I can''t find what I''m looking for I''ll get it custom made.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''ve had Wink custom build my ring a few years back. He did a very nice job too. Any chance of the local jeweller doing it? I''ve found a great place near where I work that will custom build mountings for me although they are a bit pricier than that the internet vendors, but the plus is that there is face to face communication which helps eliminate a lot of guesses, assumptions, mistakes and miscommunications.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Sorry, did not take into consideration your understandable
36.gif
absence for the last year - RightHandRing, that's the sapphire is for?
Hehe, ...Left hand rocking the cradle, Right hand typing on a keyboard...blah blah...
9.gif

Let's move, everybody using Rocky Talky for design ideas no matter what's the stone, so more people will give you their views.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Oh I get it now, right hand ring! Yes it''s an rhr
1.gif

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
WF did my halo e-ring. I couldn''t be happier with it
9.gif
! Lots of pave and bling.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
IK, this ring has all the flavors - 1. side stones per se, 2. halo look from the top (especially if marquises are longer) and 3. split shank feel too.

it''s from Amazon.

InnerKittenRHR.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I had Quest make a custom ring for me that I was very happy with, both pricewise and quality wise.

Diam100

Shiny_Rock
I''m seriously considering something like the attached link for my 3ct Orange Sapphire rhr but knowing me It will take a good long month or so to figure out if I really, really want an E-W position and a halo... decisions, decisions... Of course, I''d make changes... I can never ever just go with something I see... lol.

E-W Pave Halo

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Whiteflash (www.whiteflash.com) does great custom work, too. Do a search and you''ll turn up lots of threads with a million beautiful pictures!

Lynn

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
It''s funny I''d never thought of looking on Amazon. The site that the posted ring came from has some awesome stuff!

Diam100, I too like the East West style.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have a local guy do all my work.
He does custom designs for a ton of jewelers in the area and does kicken work on par with the best PS names.
Maybe not in MM class but then no one is.
But definitely as good or better than the rest.

So it pays to check out the local talent.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results