shape
carat
color
clarity

where can I search for little diamonds?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JOE_Q

Rough_Rock
My engagement ring experience is over and everything turned out great; however, I''m now looking for a five stone wedding band.
I think I''ve located the setting but I want to make sure the diamonds are
of sufficient quality not to look like crap in comparison to the e-ring.
Is there anyplace on the web to preview little 7 to 10 pointers?
Also, I was anal as hell in the choice of solitaire, is ideal cut as important in this application?

God help me, here I go again!
Joe.

dimonbob

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hi Joe
I may be wrong but I think Whiteflash is the only company here on pricescope that carries ideal cut little ones. Brian has a load of H&A in the size you want. Just read the banner at the top of this page and give him a call.
If I am wrong, I sure we will all hear about it.

barry

Shiny_Rock
We have SuperbCerts in the .20-.49 carat range,
and have recently set 3-stone and 5-stone
Vatche Platinum rings for clients. The look is
stunning.

Barry
www.superbcert.com

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Hey Joe!

Assuming you are talking the wedding ring to be worn beside the e-ring.... Definitely go as good in cut for the band as you did for the e-ring.

I just got this magnificent pendant necklace, White Flash, A Cut Above, H SI1. It makes my previously great looking, generic, stud earrings pale by comparison. Just think of the distance I am talking and compare the vision in your mind's eye.

If you can tell cut quality difference from ear lobes to throat, I know you'll see it when 2 rings sit side by side on the same finger.
2.gif

PendantFrontView.jpg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results