shape
carat
color
clarity

Where can I get a custom setting made in NJ or NYC?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

veganmj

Rough_Rock
I have purchased a 1.70 stone that I love but the wholesaler that I bought it from doesn''t have many settings to choose from. I know exactly what I want & also haven''t really seen this specific setting anywhere, so it will ultimately have to be a custom setting. The only people that he really deals with is a well known designer, Vatche, & I do not want to pay custom prices that are OUTRAGEOUS just bc it will have the name Vatche on the ring! I have read about soooooo many people on PC that have custom pieces made for a reasonable price but I have no idea where to go. I live in New Jersey & would not like to have to travel to NYC but will if its the last resort! Anyone know where or who I can go to??? Thanks!

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Hi Veganmj! WELCOME to Pricescope! And CONGRATULATIONS on the new 1.70 carat. I bet it''s a beaut!

I am currently having a setting done at Gemnation. They are in NYC. I have also used The Facets Collection. They are also in NYC, but have more pre-made mounts.

Another option, if you don''t mind shipping is Pearlmans Jewelers. A lot of folks here have used them for designer settings since they have an outstanding collection.

Good luck!

Jamieson22

Rough_Rock
Excel Diamonds is in NYC and great to work with.
They do fantastic custom work.
Jamie

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results