shape
carat
color
clarity

Where can I find.......

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

vigor3

Rough_Rock
Hi All,

I''m new to this board but love it!!!! I thought I was the only one searching for hours on the net for that perfect diamond and setting. It''s great to see a place like this with so many people willing to help out others. Hopefully, I''ll be here to help out others once I figure this all out!!
Okay, here is my question, I love Vatche''s xprong rings, but I have had a hard time finding dealers that sell them. Does anybody know where I can find them or places that sell something very similar to it? Also, I noticed on dvatche.com that the setting is set with a round diamond, whereas I was looking more for a radiant diamond. Does it matter what setting you use with what diamond?
One last questions, purely personal opinion here, but what diamond do you think looks best with the xprong setting?
Thanks for any advice you can give me!!

toomanyquestions

Rough_Rock
I think a lot of vendors here sell vatche - I am sure www.whiteflash.com sells - they have very nice diamonds as well (according to folks here who have purchased from them)!

vigor3

Rough_Rock
Thanks toomanyquestions. I just came across a place that sells a ring very similar to the xprong. The site used to be avosjewelry.com, but when I contacted the site to ask a question about one of it's settings, I was directed to their new sight affinitydiamonds.com. Has anyone ever had experiance with them before?

If you get a chance, check out the web page and look under settings and let me know if you think it's preety close to the xprong.

Also, I see the xprong is priced at $1045 for a 1k setting. Affinitydiamonds. com's setting is only $590. Should I be worried?

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Vigor. I love the x-prong and I think round is my favorite for it. I'll have to check affinity's site, maybe the setting is white gold and not platinum.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results