shape
carat
color
clarity

Where can I find these?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Butterfly123

Shiny_Rock
Hello Everyone-
I was browsing and came across these studs but I can''t view them or see how much they sell for. Does anyone know where I can find these? See the picture under studs with little diamonds around it. Thank everyone for your help!

http://www.jamesallen.com/diamond-jewelry/

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
seemed like a simple enough task for sure but....yeah....i can''t find them on ja either. it looks like earring jackets, most everyone else has them though!
good luck finding what you want!

Butterfly123

Shiny_Rock
Thanks.
Yes, I am looking to buy jackets for the studs I am getting. I really like the halo look
30.gif

Just need to find a website who sells them..

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Whiteflash has some jackets, though the JA ones look nicer:
WF stud jackets

Perhaps JA sells them but they aren''t listed online? Might be worth calling them to find out, especially if you''re getting the studs from JA already.

Butterfly123

Shiny_Rock
I am not getting my studs from JA.
I think the jackets from JA look nicer (as far as I can see from the picture). The ones from WF are not close to the diamond stud. I will contact JA and ask if they sell jackets. THanks!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results