shape
carat
color
clarity

Where can I find the best priced studs?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
Hi,

I am looking for martini studs in white gold. I would like the carats to be in the .50 - .75 carat range EACH (so 1 - 1.5 total carat weight). I would like excellent cut or H&A diamonds, in the H-K color range, and SI2 or above (eye clean).

Do you guys know where I can find such earrings? What should a reasonable budget be for the stats I described above?

Thanks!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/23/2009 7:52:59 PM
Author:ilovethiswebsite
Hi,

I am looking for martini studs in white gold. I would like the carats to be in the .50 - .75 carat range EACH (so 1 - 1.5 total carat weight). I would like excellent cut or H&A diamonds, in the H-K color range, and SI2 or above (eye clean).

Do you guys know where I can find such earrings? What should a reasonable budget be for the stats I described above?

Thanks!
I would check out these vendors iltw,

www.highperformancediamonds.com

www.whiteflash.com they have the Ready set to Go presets

www.goodoldgold.com

You could contact the above vendors and they might be able to match you a pair if you give them your budget and specs.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results