shape
carat
color
clarity

Where can i find small ideal or h&a stones for a wedding band...or is that even neccessary?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bling

Shiny_Rock
hello,
is there an online vendor that sells small diamonds for wedding bands...? i would like them to be well cut stones, but dont know if i need the aca, or h&a or ideal thing...
has anyone out there done this for their wedding band? or is more common to go and buy the whole ring? thanks and any comments are welcome!
appl.gif

Giangi

Ideal_Rock

bling

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Giangi..
I have tried looking at some of these sites already and they dont seem to have them that small. is this a special request in which i would have to have them locate them? Thanks!

rodent.gif

bling

Shiny_Rock
thanks...but i must be doing the search wrong then? when i go to their websire..the smallest i see is like a 0.27-ish...i have never seen anything as small as .02....
is it just my "compuper" skills?
confused.gif
loopy.gif

niceice

Brilliant_Rock
Call them, most of us don't list our 'melee' (pronounced mel-lee) on our web sites... Melee is anything under 0.20 carats...

curiouscanuck

Rough_Rock
Have you tried Diamond Brokers of Florida? I'm working with Jan right now. She's been very helpful.
1.gif

jenibear

Shiny_Rock
I was also going to suggest Diamond Brokers of Florida. Jan has selected four ideal rounds of .20 ct. each for my engagement ring and will do the same for my wedding band.
They may also be able to get smaller size stones for you.
Good luck
Jenibear

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock
Correct R & T:

"most of us don't list our 'melee' (pronounced mel-lee) on our web sites... Melee is anything under 0.20 carats..."

We do not list our ACA melee as most of it is used in our jewelry production. We have it in stock as small as .02 ct.

LesleyH
www.whiteflash.com

bling

Shiny_Rock
ahhh..thanks for the helpful info!
naughty.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results