shape
carat
color
clarity

Where can i find Legacy inspired settings?

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I'm clearly not doing the right kind of search on ebay. I am looking for a legacy setting for a 6.5mm cushion. My brain isn't functioning, can you help?

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Ah yes - 'tis the one. Thank you! Do you think that could be tweaked to fit a 6.5? .5mm doesn't seem like THAT big of a difference.

Aerix

Shiny_Rock
No problem. :)) I haven't purchased one of their settings before, but from what I've read from another thread, sometimes they run just a little bit larger. Usually most settings in general allow for +/- 0.5mm but I'd rather be on the safe side and contact them for a setting to fit your stone. That way, you won't have to send it back if it's too large. I think they generally charge a $30 fee for customization (excluding upgrading the metal to 18kt and the melee to VS.)

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Wonder if they'd thin out the halo for a slightly smaller stone?

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have one and it came up small. Also, check the depth of your stone because in the prong version, the stone can sit quite high. If you're looking for the bezel set option you'll need to tell LOGR. If you go for bezel set then you'll have to ask him to modify to your stone's dimensions as there's very little wiggle room with a bezel and accuracy is much more important.

PaulaW

Brilliant_Rock
I've always admired that setting. Have any of you had LOGR set your stones?
Athena, have you seen TL's post about a real Legacy setting? It looked terrible, especially the milgrain! This one looks really nice!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results