shape
carat
color
clarity

Where can I buy the Memoire pave eternity band?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

misskiss

Rough_Rock
In my seemingly neverending search to find a pave eternity band similar to the Tiffany Etoile three-row pave band, I came across the Memoire Bombe pave eternity band.

However, the Memoire web site doesn''t have any information about the quality of the diamonds or the price of the ring. And I can''t seem to find any online or B&M stores that carry it.

So I was hoping someone on the forum has one and could share some pics and info. I''m thinking of wearing it as a right hand ring.

Thanks!

pbv003_1.jpg

sera

Ideal_Rock
Pearlman''s carries Memoire. They do not have that one listed, but I know PSers have ordered particular rings from them. Beautiful ring, btw!

misskiss

Rough_Rock
Thanks, Sera. I''ll contact Pearlman''s to see if they could order it from Memoire. It seems that they have a good reputation on this forum.

Thank you!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aside from Pearlman''s, if you want to try to see some in person, check the store search on the Memoire site.

misskiss

Rough_Rock
Thank you! I called the local jewelers that came up in the search. I can''t find a place that stocks this ring, only special orders. So I was hoping someone on the forum would have it and be able to show off some pics.

I did find out that a size 6 is 1.32 tcw and Memoire offers a variety of color grades. I''d probably go with the G/H VS on a band like this.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''ve often wondered why the nicest things or the best quality things are so hard to find?? You would think that these companies would want to have their name out there and sell more of their products.

That Memoire eternity band is gorgeous! That''s definitely a forever piece. I''d order G color VS clarity too. It will be stunning!!

Let us know when you get it!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Misskiss, I can''t remember, but did you see the pics I posted of mine from Facets? It is the most comfortable thing in the world...

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
Try Roberts Fine Jewelry in Houston. He offers great pricing on Memoire (ask for Bobby). I really like him!

misskiss

Rough_Rock
Thank you for the Memoire contact cinnamon013.

Neatfreak, I''ve been logging on every day just to drool over your gorgeous new pave band! The 3.4 mm width looks quite substantial on your hand. Facets also has a 4.7mm band and I think the Memoire band is 4.0mm.

It will be a tough decision to choose between the Memoire and the Facets band. I''ll probably wait until I get my five-stone e-ring so I can see how the band looks on my right hand. I don''t want it to take away from the five-stone on my left hand, so I might end up going with the smaller mm width. After seeing your pictures, I know it will look amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results