shape
carat
color
clarity

Where can I buy diamond in San Francisco Bay Area?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jinnie

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone,
Can anyone help me? I am looking for a retailer in the San Francisco Bay Area with prices that is like the one on Pricescope.com. Does anyone know of a good and reputable jeweler to go to? I am looking for either Hearts and Arrows or Ideal Cut of 1.25 or larger with Color of D,E, or F and Clarity of VVS1 or better, Fluoresence is none, culet is none, gridle from thin to medium. I am looking to buy now. Must be GIA or AGS certified and I would like to be able to see the stone under microscope before purchasing. My email address is [email protected]
Thank you for any information you can provide me,
Jinnie

Jinnie

Rough_Rock
Will you please let me know what you find out? Thanks,
Jinnie
[FONT=Verdana,]quote:[/FONT]
Originally posted by leonid:
Hmmm, that's a surprize for me! I will check it out with Al Wallace

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Of course Jinnie.I emailed to JewelryZone and asked to post their comments here.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Hi Jinnie,I'd recommend Al Wallace, JewelryZone.
www.jewelryzone.com
1-800-431-3377
1358 Railroad Ave.
Livermore, CA. 94550They have H&A and you'll have special deal if will mention Pricescope (see their banner on our front page)
smile.gif

Jinnie

Rough_Rock
Thank you very much for your help.Jinnie
Of course Jinnie.I emailed to JewelryZone and asked to post their comments here.

Jinnie

Rough_Rock
Dear Leonid,
We had gone to the JewelryZone in Livermore and the retailer that was there told us they are not affiliated with JewelryZone. They informed us that JewelryZone is strictly mail order and what you buy is not guaranteed. So we were not able to see any diamonds. Would you have anyone else in mind?Thank you,
Jinnie
Hi Jinnie,I'd recommend Al Wallace, JewelryZone.
www.jewelryzone.com
1-800-431-3377
1358 Railroad Ave.
Livermore, CA. 94550They have H&A and you'll have special deal if will mention Pricescope (see their banner on our front page)
smile.gif

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Hmmm, that's a surprize for me! I will check it out with Al Wallace

asw

Rough_Rock
Dear Jinnie: You were told the truth at our store in Livermore, CA but not in a way that made sense to you, and sadly not in a way that could help you. Jewelryzone is not associated with the jewelry store in CA at 1358 Railroad Ave. However, it is owned by myself as a separate corporation. Jewelryzone, Inc was started as a corporation in 1999 to accommodate the overwhelming success of our first website, diaman.com, That used to be part of A.S.Wallace Enterprises, Inc. and now is a part of Jewelryzone, Inc. We share the same legal address, but have other stockholders and as such had to have a separate identity. Like most Internet companies we are not open to the general public, to view diamonds like a normal jewelry store. We stock a large number of diamonds, but for security and insurance reasons we do not divulge that address or location. We prefer to secure payment, and ship the diamond to the customer and they can evaluate it in their own leisure. All Diamonds are guaranteed and returnable, all diamonds shipped will match their certificates. Our guarantee in unconditional, they may be returned for any reason, the only liability the customer has is the round trip shipping. More detail is at http://www.jewelryzone.com/terms.php3
When buying a Hearts and Arrow Diamond we promote the Superbcert Brand and to date, have never had a return. Brilliantscope analysis, certificates and SARIN reports are available before shipping so there are no surprises later. They only brand the absolute best made diamonds exhibiting the Hearts an Arrow effect.
On occasion, when we can, we will take appointments to show diamonds at the Livermore, CA location. For instance I'm here at present, through Oct 14th then I have to go to other locations. Without getting into a lot of proprietary information we have people through modern technology that tele-commute and handle most of our business from different locations throughout the US. We are looking into building several locations and offices in major areas that will some day be open to the public. For obvious reasons I can't talk about that either on a public forum, but will announce it when we are ready to open.Sincerely
AL------------------
Alan S. Wallace
President
Jewelryzone, Inc.
800-431-3377
[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results