shape
carat
color
clarity

where can i buy a small accuarate scale to weigh things--like scrap metal etc?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
i have lots of chains and single cufflinks etc and i would like to be able to weigh them accurately --where can i buy a small scale

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
a hardware store?

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OttoFrei has some HERE.

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/23/2006 1:06:29 AM
Author: cflutist
OttoFrei has some HERE.
seems great for weighing...drugs
31.gif

Tool Guy

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/23/2006 12:23:43 AM
Author:windowshopper
i have lots of chains and single cufflinks etc and i would like to be able to weigh them accurately --where can i buy a small scale
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif

CaraMish

Shiny_Rock
How accurate do you need to be? If you''re weighing items for sale or trade then definitely a jeweler''s scale. However, if you don''t need quite so much accuracy, a food portion scale also calculates gram weight and might serve your purposes for a lot less money-I''ve seen brand new scales for approx. $35.00 US.

Of course, if you''re as detail-oriented as many of us here are (self-included), jeweler''s scales are the way to go...

sydneycasandra

Shiny_Rock
try your local head shop... they often have signs in the windows advertising "kitchen supplies & scales"... just follow the scent of patchouli.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results