shape
carat
color
clarity

Where are you right now?

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’d also prefer someone make it for me. Luckily my love enjoys cooking and will hopefully try to recreate the gnocchi I had tonight because he had a taste and loved it.

Lucky you! I briefly blanch the gnocci then sear them in a pan with brown butter for that crunch. Success in recreating your yummy dish!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ww it was very good. The gnocchi were prepared differently than I’m used to—almost seared instead of boiled? So like a slightly crispy exterior. Really fun mouthfeel experience! Oh and I want to go to Not your mama’s now—read the menu and am in Love!

We kept passing Not your mamas and on a whim decided to stop. The menu says, "Mama does not make fast food, so sit back and wait.." something like that. The crawfish ettouffe is to die for, and the desserts/pies and cakes and bread pudding... OMG :lickout:

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sitting at my breakfast bar surrounded by a bunch of accounting paperwork for my friend that makes the cowhide bags. I'm trying to close out her year and every time I think I'm done something else pops up. Has anyone seen my abacus, because I'm out of fingers and toes!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dining room enjoying a luscious cup of coffee and a delicious piece of cinnamon cake, catching up on world news.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Getting around to washing some dishes.

cheers--Sharon

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m at home lying in bed in South Jersey. I just woke up from working 12 hour shifts the past two nights and I’m going to eat something before I head back to work again tonite.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Laying on the couch between runs to the bathroom.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
5:03 pm, at my sons house watching the grandkids while he and wifey look for a new house. Also fighting a migraine. 44 degrees and foggy in Chicago.

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
At work - Sunday is a working day in the UAE where I live. After 3 years, I still have trouble adjusting....

Ugh ditto! :wall: I'm in Abu Dhabi. It's currently Monday 12:45pm, 21 degrees Celsius and dusty as hell :knockout: so I'm sneakily on PS whilst at work... :whistle:

BlingObsession

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Ugh ditto! :wall: I'm in Abu Dhabi. It's currently Monday 12:45pm, 21 degrees Celsius and dusty as hell :knockout: so I'm sneakily on PS whilst at work... :whistle:

OMG - do I have a fellow Aussie and a Pricescoper in my region????

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sinus infection is clearing thanks to rest, fluids, neilmed sinus rinse, and nasonex :) I'm still not at 100 and now I have a slight cough but I can tell things are on the mend. Thank you everyone for your concern :kiss2: Let's hope this full work week doesn't send me right back where I was!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sinus infection is clearing thanks to rest, fluids, neilmed sinus rinse, and nasonex :) I'm still not at 100 and now I have a slight cough but I can tell things are on the mend. Thank you everyone for your concern :kiss2: Let's hope this full work week doesn't send me right back where I was!

Glad you’re feeling better !

I’m waiting for my double mammogram and ultrasound appointment right now at Columbia.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
At work (for now)... with the flu. #wompwomp :(

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Red, so glad things are going well and i hope you recover quickly and are on your way home soon!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
In the hospital recovering nicely. Yay!

Yay! So glad you are doing well Red and hope your stay at the hospital and recovery goes quickly.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
At work (for now)... with the flu. #wompwomp :(

Hope you are feeling all better soon @msop04 and hope you are resting at home and drinking plenty of fluids and taking it easy.

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Definitely! I’m in Dubai quite frequently for work. I’ll ask admin to PM my details to you.

BlingObsession

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Definitely! I’m in Dubai quite frequently for work. I’ll ask admin to PM my details to you.

Great - I've sent a message to Hotpozzum on IG - I'm assuming that is you as well? If not, some poor person is gonna get a weirdo message from me, hahha.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hope you are feeling all better soon @msop04 and hope you are resting at home and drinking plenty of fluids and taking it easy.

Thanks, @missy! I'm back at work today and feeling a bit better. :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results