shape
carat
color
clarity

Where are all the F- VS diamonds?

Titan7

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Can find a lot of G color VS clairity. My local jeweler, has a 1.54 G VS2 on hold, see.prior posts, it's a AGS 0, with 0 light performance.
56.6 table
35.4 CA
40.6 PA
62.1 depth
42.8 pd
15.5 ch
Star% 45
lGF% 79
Thin to slightly think girdle

Really wanted an F color but he has not found another stone like this in F color, bad time of the year? Are they really this rare? The G is a great diamond especially at $13,600. Wait and keep looking I guess. I don't think he will be able to hold onto this one much longer.

Only reason I am fixated on the F is her damaged diamond was a F VS1, but only 1.01 ct. I guess I am answering my own question.

Titan7

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thanks, I did, see the F on WF, only concern I had was the green at 4 o'clock in the aset image. Not sure if that's really an issue but it was something I have not seen on the ACA line. I guess the colorless are more rare, out 18 stones in 1.5 to 2.00 in VS F or G there is only two F color. I guess I am really looking at a very small number of options. Inventory seems down from a couple months ago. I may just have to look longer.

Titan7

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thanks, I think I will just keep looking perhaps more inventory will show up. I think It becomes more about finding the numbers that speak best to you in these high grades than actual performance. Price wise I think that 1.54 G is a steal!! what's killing it for me is I am getting caught up with color and some random numbers that don't meet my own personal wish list, the crazy part is I could not tell you if my numbers would even made a difference, sometimes, thinking too much can screw things up. Oh well, happy new year, more diamond hunting next year.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
The difference between F and G is so minute, and the price on that G and the numbers are so great, personally, I'd get over it and just get the G.

That said, vendors will be restocking for the pre-Valentine's day rush.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results