shape
carat
color
clarity

When you acquire new bling while being away from your home base...

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
And then you realize that you have to travel with two pairs of expensive earrings :oops2:. Not to worry! You just use that second hole that you haven’t used in YEARS. Evidently it still works. It looks ridiculous but at least you don’t have to worry about carrying a pair of studs in your purse while flying home!:lol::lol-2:

A553098F-5D34-47D3-86AD-E782DF7E1F2B.jpeg

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I also knew I had absurdly large earlobes but this pic is proving it even beyond my original knowledge of this fact. The yellows are 1.16 before the halo; the ones in the second hole are 1.5. Good Lord. This is why I need heavy ctw.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those are definitely first class earlobes! Beautiful!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Looking at your ear lobe, are you my sister from another mother? :lol:

These studs are 11mm... and look how small they look against my lobe! Sheesh.

11mm studs ear shot.jpg

Those look great on your ear!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And then you realize that you have to travel with two pairs of expensive earrings :oops2:. Not to worry! You just use that second hole that you haven’t used in YEARS. Evidently it still works. It looks ridiculous but at least you don’t have to worry about carrying a pair of studs in your purse while flying home!:lol::lol-2:

Ooh la la :kiss2:
Now we are talking ear bling.
Bling it on girl! And I think you could start a new trend. :bigsmile:

kimberlyqkim

Shiny_Rock

oh is that a yellow diamond? can we see a closeup?!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Why not! It doesn’t look bad. Seriously, that is the best place for them!

Both are gorgeous!

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I also knew I had absurdly large earlobes but this pic is proving it even beyond my original knowledge of this fact.

It's mostly the camera (er, phone) angle -- the lobe is much closer to the lens in this photo.

Both are lovely. New ones are lovely and interesting to look at!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
It's mostly the camera (er, phone) angle -- the lobe is much closer to the lens in this photo.

Both are lovely. New ones are lovely and

Thanks :) I realize I wasn't as clear earlier - the 1.5 and 1.16 is for each stone not all four. I realize that most of the time when ppl talk about studs they refer to the tcw. I was just referring the amount in the one ear. :lol:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

It looks fun and sparkly
Just like a great holiday

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Well.
This seems like an inimitably reasonable solution to your dilemma!
:appl: :bigsmile:

katkrack

Shiny_Rock
I also knew I had absurdly large earlobes but this pic is proving it even beyond my original knowledge of this fact. The yellows are 1.16 before the halo; the ones in the second hole are 1.5. Good Lord. This is why I need heavy ctw.

I love how nice and flush your diamond studs sit on your ear! is there a trick? Your earrings are gorgeous!

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE the snowflakes. So you mind sharing where you found them?

We go to Park City Utah most years, although last year we went to Lake Tahoe which I didnt really like. I really enjoy the snow in Utah. I got the earrings at a nice jewelry store on the main drag. It was called...wait for it.....Park City Jewelers. I also recommend eating at High West Saloon.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I love how nice and flush your diamond studs sit on your ear! is there a trick? Your earrings are gorgeous!

Use jumbo backs! The yellows are heavy and they came with smaller backs and so they would droop. When I got jumbo backs for them they straightened up perfectly. The white studs are martinis settings and I also use the same type of back.

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We go to Park City Utah most years, although last year we went to Lake Tahoe which I didnt really like. I really enjoy the snow in Utah. I got the earrings at a nice jewelry store on the main drag. It was called...wait for it.....Park City Jewelers. I also recommend eating at High West Saloon.

Thank you!!

This sounds absolutely wonderful!!! I'd like to discover skiing in the US one day - I'm across the pond though, so I doubt I'll be getting around to this in this decade!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results