shape
carat
color
clarity

When the hear the word "kegel".....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Camille

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/16/2009 5:20:18 PM
Author: MC

Date: 11/16/2009 2:27:33 PM
Author: somethingshiny
I don't do kegels for bladder control issues, I do them for other control issues... It can make amorous activity a whole lot of fun if you can control all those muscles effectively.
hahaha Yep, doing kegels while 'in motion.'
2.gif
Ditto, TG no bladder issues here, started even before I had kids..... ha ha ha, m*l*ing
emwink.gif

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I was just thinking about this today. My mom "taught" me how to do kegels when I was about 14, the year I started my period. Will you "teach" your daughters??

And, you should be able to take a kegel up 10 floors to get the entire muscle tightened.

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
i''m laughing so hard because as soon as i saw the word kegal i did one...i don''t think i could hear it or say it without doing one---kid of like the bell for pavlovs dogs...lol......my dh will be happy
9.gif

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/19/2009 10:50:40 AM
Author: NYCsparkle
i''m laughing so hard because as soon as i saw the word kegal i did one...i don''t think i could hear it or say it without doing one---kid of like the bell for pavlovs dogs...lol......my dh will be happy
9.gif
I''m so glad I''m not the only one. I just discovered it for myself and I laughed like hell that seeing or hearing the word caused an automatic response for me to kegel. Yeah, keep you DH happy.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results