shape
carat
color
clarity

when it rains it pours

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Sorry you have to go through this
8.gif

Hope you feel better soon!!!!
1.gif

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Karl:
35.gif

Take it easy brother...

Stopped in to wish you safe and speedy recovery. Clots can be a scary thing and Regina, Myself and our daughter April
are putting you in our prayers tonight. I hope your pain can be numbed a little with all the well wishes and support you have on the forum.

Warmest Regards-Josh Rioux and Family in Haines, Alaska
5.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/3/2009 2:43:25 AM
Author: Colored Gemstone Nut
Karl:
35.gif

Take it easy brother...

Stopped in to wish you safe and speedy recovery. Clots can be a scary thing and Regina, Myself and our daughter April

are putting you in our prayers tonight. I hope your pain can be numbed a little with all the well wishes and support you have on the forum.

Warmest Regards-Josh Rioux and Family in Haines, Alaska
5.gif

Hey Josh long time no chat, you have been missed!!!!

Thank you for the prayers and well wishes.

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Lots of dust for speedy recovery!! Good to hear it`s not a DVT.

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
You have my prayers, most definitely.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Hi Karl,

How are you feeling today?

Lori

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/2/2009 6:36:00 PM
Author: strmrdr
Doc thinks I have some under skin bleeding from an impact and the blood thinners.
basically a huge and deep bruise. (3/4 of the back of my calf)
There is what feels like a clot to me but he thinks it is the one that stopped the bleed.
So while painful it isn''t dangerous.
The treatment is the same either way so not worth spending a fortune on tests.
He gave me some pain meds and said take it easy on it. elevate it, and apply heat and monitor it.
OK...now we know...but, still rest, rest, rest!!!!

Lori

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Here''s hoping you feel better soon storm!!!
emrose.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/3/2009 11:21:32 PM
Author: loriken214
Hi Karl,

Lori
yesterday was pretty good until late afternoon, a friend picked me up and we went out to lunch. (I don''t drive on pain meds)
Towards late afternoon it started hurting pretty bad.
The swelling is down towards the top of the calf but up lower.
Think I need to elevate it more but having it resting on anything isn''t very pleasant.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Karl- Sending vibes and prayers that you get better soon!!!!
1.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/4/2009 5:01:07 AM

Date: 6/3/2009 11:21:32 PM
Author: loriken214
Hi Karl,

Lori
yesterday was pretty good until late afternoon, a friend picked me up and we went out to lunch. (I don''t drive on pain meds)
Towards late afternoon it started hurting pretty bad.
The swelling is down towards the top of the calf but up lower.
Think I need to elevate it more but having it resting on anything isn''t very pleasant.
Glad you were able to get out for lunch, but I''m sorry you were in bad pain again! Is there a special pillow that you can use?

I still want to send you something while you''re resting.....don''t know how to get it to you, though!

Lori

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad to hear the doctor report. I hate to hear you are in so much pain but how nice you got to go out to lunch. Take care.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sending more prayers your way. HUGS...

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey everyone thanks

Bit of a rough day today it feels like there is a vice around my lower leg because the skin is pulled tight from the swelling.
The upper part of my leg looks a bit better.

Lori I cant help you with that with in the rules but it is very sweet that you want to send something :}

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/5/2009 1:22:56 AM
Hey everyone thanks

Bit of a rough day today it feels like there is a vice around my lower leg because the skin is pulled tight from the swelling.
The upper part of my leg looks a bit better.

Lori I cant help you with that with in the rules but it is very sweet that you want to send something :}
I hope you are feeling better today.
emrose.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Karl, thinking of you friend and keeping you in my prayers.
12.gif

HeartingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Just read this thread..
38.gif

Karl, I hope that you are feeling better. Lots of warm, get-well wishes coming your way!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rough night last night.
Looks like it is all moving towards the bottom instead of going away.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/6/2009 11:54:55 AM
Rough night last night.
Looks like it is all moving towards the bottom instead of going away.
On no....I am so sorry K, is there anything else your MD can do?

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
You know whats caused this don''t you Karl? Its because you are always on your knees praying for other people. I will pray that this will get better soon.
1.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Karl,

Is there anything else the doctor can do for you?? I am so sorry to hear this sweetheart. Please take care of yourself.

Linda
xoxoxox

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/6/2009 1:20:14 PM
Author: Linda W
Karl,

Is there anything else the doctor can do for you?? I am so sorry to hear this sweetheart. Please take care of yourself.

Linda

xoxoxox
Didn''t seem like there was but I am thinking I will call tue if its not better when my regular doctor is back and see if he has any ideas.

My adopted "niece" (no actual relation but I taught her to drive and she comes to me with her problems and she is closer than my real nieces) is home from Army basic training and went over to see her and was on my feet for a couple hours, am in agony tonight, hope the pain meds kick in soon.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/6/2009 5:08:51 PM

Karl,

Linda

xoxoxox
Didn''t seem like there was but I am thinking I will call tue if its not better when my regular doctor is back and see if he has any ideas.

My adopted ''niece'' (no actual relation but I taught her to drive and she comes to me with her problems and she is closer than my real nieces) is home from Army basic training and went over to see her and was on my feet for a couple hours, am in agony tonight, hope the pain meds kick in soon.
I am glad you got to see her. Please keep your foot up tonight. I think seeing the regular Doc might be best.. If you need anything call your brother or sister... But stay put with that foot elevated. HUGS, and of course more prayers outgoing. I am going to be out tonight but will check with ya later...

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/6/2009 5:08:51 PM

Karl,

Linda

xoxoxox

My adopted ''niece'' (no actual relation but I taught her to drive and she comes to me with her problems and she is closer than my real nieces) is home from Army basic training and went over to see her and was on my feet for a couple hours, am in agony tonight, hope the pain meds kick in soon.

this sounds dreadful - i''m so sorry. have been following this thread tho not saying much as we don''t know each other too well. just wanted you to know i''m following it, tho, and am holding you in my thoughts and prayers. ''agony'' is never a good thing...
7.gif
praying for a resolution to it all.

HpiRally

Rough_Rock
Trade
you have a lot of love and admiration from fellow PS''ers. Being new I dont know you very well, however...you are in my prayers and should you need anything feel free to private message me.

prayers for you my friend..

joe

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/6/2009 7:36:42 PM
Author: HpiRally
you have a lot of love and admiration from fellow PS''ers. Being new I dont know you very well, however...you are in my prayers and should you need anything feel free to private message me.

prayers for you my friend..

joe
Thank you
Welcome to PS!!!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/6/2009 7:20:31 PM
Author: whitby_2773

this sounds dreadful - i''m so sorry. have been following this thread tho not saying much as we don''t know each other too well. just wanted you to know i''m following it, tho, and am holding you in my thoughts and prayers. ''agony'' is never a good thing...
7.gif
praying for a resolution to it all.
Hi whitby,
your aviator and signature crack me up every time i see it :}
Thank you.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
take it easy on the foot. prayers continued friend

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry to hear that you''re in so much pain Karl. Sending more prayers to you! I hope that there''ll be something else that the doctors can do.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Karl if it gets worse don't wait - get an appointment ASAP, you shouldn't have to be in this much pain. What pain meds are you on?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results