shape
carat
color
clarity

when is enough, enough!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PONCH

Rough_Rock
So I am about to call whiteflash in a few hours to purchase my diamond. If you have read any of my other post its .90 H VS2, EX EX. Thoughts just keep running through my mind, .90 big enough for her 4.5 finger, should I spend more, is she going to like it...lol im going crazy. I keep looking at diamonds....when will it stop..lol. Anyone have a cure?
Oh and I have been very fortunate to have Mark Morrel build my ring.

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Stop worrying and take the plunge!!! .90 is plenty big enough.
1.gif

lindsal

Shiny_Rock
I think you are fine. I'd take a .90 in a MM setting just about any day of the week.
21.gif

fancyrock

Brilliant_Rock
addicted to diamonds... and there is NO cure! I'm hooked... totally hooked... i'm also hooked on PS. Will there ever be a 12 step program or PriceScope anonymous?

Aaahhh... i'm going thru some diamond withdrawals! Feed me... Feed me... more eye candy.....
love.gif
appl.gif
9.gif

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
PONCH!

That stone is going to look stunning and plenty big enough on a size 4.5 ring finger!! She is one lucky person to have you concerned about the size already!
9.gif
It will make her upgrade in a few years all the easier!
appl.gif

I think I'd drop over the day my husband would be concerned with getting a bigger stone!
11.gif
11.gif

b52holly

Rough_Rock
Hey- really thats enough. We're getting me a 3 stone (1.36) and I've tried on solitaires (i'm 4 3/4). Trust me it will look even bigger on her hand. Make sure it doesnt stick up too high because it looks obvious with little hands. I think you made a good choice-- good job

PONCH

Rough_Rock
Thankyou, could'nt have done it without everyone and this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results