shape
carat
color
clarity

When did you know FI/spouse/SO was "The One"?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
This weekend.
1.gif

I can''t quite explain it, but we just... fit! I have something with him that I haven''t had with anyone else. I could write you paragraphs to explain it, but suffice it to say he is incredible.

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
On some level I have always known.. from the moment I met him I knew that he was different- but I realised that he was ''the one'' at the end of 2007.

My Dad fell in love, and within a few weeks had started moving in with his girlfriend. I didn''t have a job and had just finished school.. I was so worried and didn''t know what I was going to do. Aaron didn''t even flinch, he took over my Dads lease, transfered all my bills into his name and took care of me. He cooked for me, cleaned and was really supportive when all my family drama was bringing me down.

He was so selfless and never made me feel like I was a burden.. he showed me what it means to be a family.

MishB

Brilliant_Rock
The minute I first saw him, when he walked into the room I recognised him instantly, even though we''d never met before (although fate had been trying to get us together for a while). It was like ''Ahhh... there you are!''

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
We met at a weekend houseparty in August 2004...

The moment I saw him it was like someone had hit me (and he''s not ''my type'' so it was a bit odd).

Then an hour later when we were chatting he asked me if I planned to move back to Italy (I had lived there for 8 years and was planning to move back there 6 months later) and I told him that I didn''t and was planning to move to London - I couldn''t believe I was hearing myself say this!

Two days later I told my mother I''d met the man I''d marry.

I had major surgery on my back in the December and he came to see me everynight - a 3 hour round-trip - and was so supportive. Not many men would have been interested in a girl who had been off work for over 2 years due to ill-health and who could barely walk and had no idea what the outcome of the surgery might be... I knew for definite at that point!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
I didn''t know when I first met him - I thought that he was really handsome, but at the time, I was playing the field, and just trying to meet and date lots of different people until I met the right one. And because he isn''t very aggressive, we were taking our time to get to know each other. However, when my birthday rolled around after we had been casually dating for over two months, he took me away for the weekend, bought me a beautiful watch, and told me that he wanted me to date him exclusively. I could see that he was serious, and I really started falling for him.

Then, two months after that, he showed up at my apartment unannounced at 11 pm on a Thursday night to tell me that he was in love with me, and he was going to marry me someday. He just kept saying, "I''m going to marry you." It took another year and a half after that before he actually proposed, but I knew from that one night that we would always be together.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s hard to explain. He made all the other guys I''d dated look like immature little boys. He stood out from every other man I''d ever known. After we''d been dating a while, I thought to myself "Ohh, so THIS is how it''s supposed to be!" You know, just easy and fun and right!
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results