shape
carat
color
clarity

When are the sales on JCrew bathing suits?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
I found a bathing suit on JCrew that I really like? Do they have sales on them? Is it worth it to wait for a sale? If yes, when do the sales usually start? Even free shipping would help.

Thanks!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well...the problematic thing is that by the time they put them on sale they often are out of a lot of patterns etc.

BUT there are a few things that could help.

1. If you happen to be a student (all you need is an ID) you can get 10% off, but in store only. It''s something they don''t advertise but they offer if you ask.

2. They occasionally have free shipping promotions, but you usually have to spend $175. One just ended, but if you sign up for their email alerts they''ll notify you when sales start AND with occasional promotions.

3. If you go into a store and they don''t have what you want, you can get on the "red phone" and order it. I haven''t done this in awhile, but they basically pull the item from another store and ship it to you. And it used to be free... But it would have to be something that isn''t an online exclusive.

I hope that helps!

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
Agreed!! the sales I found, are almost always going on... I just recently ordered a very cute gingham blue bikini top + bottom and both pieces each were $19.99! I also did buy a regular priced top + bottom, but the top I had to send back to exchange since the cup size they recommended for my size was a little bit smaller - boo, but they do now have tops that specialize in D cups (for those ladies in my same situation). I am anxiously awaiting that to come and see if that might be a better fit....

I have purchased j Crew swim stuff in the past and I''m very happy with them, their material seems to fit the best than most of the other swimsuits I have from elsewhere.

Hope you find something you like
emteeth.gif

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
Well, I live nowhere close to an actual JCrew store so I guess I''ll just bite the bullet and order.

It was the Dcup option that appealed to me since I usually have trouble fitting tops in bathing suits. Does Jcrew generally run true to size?

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
I have not gotten my exchange yet, although I was sent an email notifying me that it''s en route and hopefully should arrive sometime this week. I can let you know once I''ve tried it on! I''m a 34D generally so I ordered a M in the D sizes.

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
Well, I went ahead and ordered the JCrew bathing suit and I have to say I am thrilled. I am normally a 36D and the Medium D fit perfectly. It was fabulous to get a suit that actually has enough coverage. I got the wide halter which ties for both the mid-back piece and the behind the neck piece so it''s super adjustable. I hope they clearance some in my size later in the season because I think I want some other colors!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love J.crew suits too...*off to go to J crew''s website b/c I need a new one*
3.gif

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
ooh i forgot about this thread! i love mine too, the D medium halter tie fits great, and there is just the right amount of coverage. can''t wait to wear it on the boat this summer!!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results