shape
carat
color
clarity

Whats Your Thought on This Princess Cut...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ohiojagerguy

Rough_Rock
Here is all the info I have on this diamond. Let me know what you think ow what is lacking on this diamond...

5.58-5.42 x 3.94
Carat: 1.03
Color: F
Cut: Excellent
Clarity: SI1
Table: 71%
Depth: 72.70%
Girdle: Medium Polished
Symmetry: Very Good
Polish: Very Good
Crown: 13%
Pavillion Depth: 56%
Graining: Nil
Flourescenes: None

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
Need ASET image to judge fancy cut, sorry.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/4/2009 9:04:32 AM
Author:ohiojagerguy
Here is all the info I have on this diamond. Let me know what you think ow what is lacking on this diamond...

5.58-5.42 x 3.94
Carat: 1.03
Color: F
Cut: Excellent
Clarity: SI1
Table: 71%
Depth: 72.70%
Girdle: Medium Polished
Symmetry: Very Good
Polish: Very Good
Crown: 13%
Pavillion Depth: 56%
Graining: Nil
Flourescenes: None
Hi there!

Even without images as mentioned above, we can offer you some guidance. Does this diamond have a GIA report? It looks reasonable, but I need a bit more info please. Firstly is the diamond with an online vendor and if so, can you request detailed photos and an ASET image please? This would help to get a better idea on how well this diamond is cut. Have you seen this diamond in person? If not then check with the vendor that it is eyeclean to your standards and make your expectations clear concerning this, for example if you don't want to see any inclusions from any angle at close scrutiny, then make sure you let the seller know that if this diamond is with an online vendor.

Also you mention a cut grade of Excellent, if this term has been used by the seller then it is no guarantee of a well cut diamond.

ohiojagerguy

Rough_Rock
It has an EGL report The Diamond I have emailed asking for a aset imagine and detailed photos. The excellent cut is based off the vendors website whish yes is online.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/4/2009 9:21:59 AM
Author: ohiojagerguy
It has an EGL report The Diamond I have emailed asking for a aset imagine and detailed photos. The excellent cut is based off the vendors website whish yes is online.
Thanks! Can you check with them which EGL lab graded this diamond such as EGL Europe, USA, Antwerp etc? Some EGL labs are thought to be less accurate than others, with GIA and AGS being considered the gold standard for diamond grading, so if you could find this out it would help. And please post the ASET and photos when you get them, then I can take a look for you.

This page explains how the grading labs rank - http://diamonds.pricescope.com/grading.asp

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results