shape
carat
color
clarity

What''s your ringtone on your SO''s phone?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/16/2009 3:30:24 PM
Author: NewEnglandLady
My husband got rid of his cell phone last year, so when I call him he hears ''DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!''

hahahaha
jitteryfooguy.gif

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
When I call him he hears that remake of right round by the rapper flo rida. I had no input there, but that is what he picked

When he calls me i hear alanis morisette head over feet

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/17/2009 7:35:54 AM
Author: jcarlylew
these are great!

when i call E, its the song ''can''t decide'' (don''t know who its by) but its soley for the fact that i am the most indesicive person ever.

when E calls me, its usually some salsa song, but it used to be this weird duck/chucky song. you can thank windows mobile for that.

my ring back tones (for everyone) is usually MASH, but now its the ESPN football track.

oh - anyone here also change their sig. other''s ring tones? i always change E''s when he''s not looking to something like mariah carey (E listens to heavy metal) and his ring back tones to seasame street to see how long it will take to figure it out
12.gif
11.gif
9.gif

Bwhahaha I SO wish I knew how to change that stuff! I''d do it to JD and my dad all the time. Mom took a picture of dad''s butt and dad put it as the picture on JD''s phone a while back tho..that was pretty funny!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results