shape
carat
color
clarity

What's your morning routine?

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My morning routine is to wear black and walk around depressed and crying for a few months.

Kenny -- I hope you don't mind me asking, but how are you doing? I have been thinking of you, hoping for good news.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for asking; I'm hanging in there.
I asked Andrey to delete that thread.
Too intense, frankly, to keep that dialog ongoing with so many people (all kind and well-intentioned as they are) when the topic is so painful, fluid and complex.

Last edited:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kenny, Completely understand you deleting the thread, The way you described your morning routine brought tears to my eyes, You described exactly how I felt for the first five months of last year. My family received a miracle a year ago. I'm hoping you get one too.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Calli.

Let me clarify.
My morning/mourning post here was humor, nothing more.
My SO did not pass away.
I apologize if it gave that impression.

In hindsight I'm slapping my forehead.
Now I can see how it could be read that way. Duh!
At times I can be pretty clueless.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Callie lots of hugs and support for both families. That's awesome he is doing so well. I am sure it is extra bittersweet though knowing the donor.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Tacori.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Get up whenever I wake up, which is around 6:50-7. Brushed teeth and dressed in 30 minutes. 25 minutes to eat, get lunch, make coffee and cut my apples. 5 minutes to find missing stuff, and I'm out the door. I don't wear make up and don't brush my hair. I'd rather sleep. Shower at gym. But I always eat breakfast. My clothes are clean. Good 'nuff.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results