shape
carat
color
clarity

What's your favorite place to buy bracelets and rings?

Reiny

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone!
New here! Would love to know your favorite places to buy bracelets and rings. I usually love beaded bracelets - the ones with genuine gemstones but can't find many sites offering the authentic ones.
What are your favorite places to buy beaded bracelets and rings from?
Thanks

There are several makers on instagram now that specialize in beaded necklaces and bracelets with gemstones. Some take custom orders but many make whatever colors they like. Brittany Myra, encirkled jewelry, Julia Aeran, roygbiv are some names that come to mind.

Hi everyone!
New here! Would love to know your favorite places to buy bracelets and rings. I usually love beaded bracelets - the ones with genuine gemstones but can't find many sites offering the authentic ones.
What are your favorite places to buy beaded bracelets and rings from?
Thanks

I found Brittany Myra later on after I had already gotten some candy necklaces from others... boy does her quality blow the others out of the water. Im so glad I saved for one of her pieces. The chrysoprase she has right now.. totally saving for. I think it's brittanymyra.com

I found Brittany Myra later on after I had already gotten some candy necklaces from others... boy does her quality blow the others out of the water. Im so glad I saved for one of her pieces. The chrysoprase she has right now.. totally saving for. I think it's brittanymyra.com

good to know! I first heard of her when Kristen Bell tagged her in an opal necklace.

https://karenmjewelrydesigns.com Has some great and affordable pieces.

I actually looked at this site. Apparently they sell your information, and your ability to opt out is limited or non existent, depending on which state you're in. The instructions on how to opt out are fuzzy at best.

And, of course, this sort of self promotion is anti PS policy.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP