shape
carat
color
clarity

What's your favorite place to buy bracelets and rings?

Reiny

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone!
New here! Would love to know your favorite places to buy bracelets and rings. I usually love beaded bracelets - the ones with genuine gemstones but can't find many sites offering the authentic ones.
What are your favorite places to buy beaded bracelets and rings from?
Thanks

88_star

Shiny_Rock
Trade
There are several makers on instagram now that specialize in beaded necklaces and bracelets with gemstones. Some take custom orders but many make whatever colors they like. Brittany Myra, encirkled jewelry, Julia Aeran, roygbiv are some names that come to mind.

Jeweladdict7

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone!
New here! Would love to know your favorite places to buy bracelets and rings. I usually love beaded bracelets - the ones with genuine gemstones but can't find many sites offering the authentic ones.
What are your favorite places to buy beaded bracelets and rings from?
Thanks

I found Brittany Myra later on after I had already gotten some candy necklaces from others... boy does her quality blow the others out of the water. Im so glad I saved for one of her pieces. The chrysoprase she has right now.. totally saving for. I think it's brittanymyra.com

88_star

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I found Brittany Myra later on after I had already gotten some candy necklaces from others... boy does her quality blow the others out of the water. Im so glad I saved for one of her pieces. The chrysoprase she has right now.. totally saving for. I think it's brittanymyra.com

good to know! I first heard of her when Kristen Bell tagged her in an opal necklace.

BRITTANYMYRAJEWELRY

Rough_Rock
Trade
I noticed a lot of traffic from this website so I thought I'd see what this is... and thank you for mentioning me for beaded jewelry suggestions. I so appreciate that! I do also make custom necklaces and wholesale with a minimum order if any of you need collections for your stores or are looking for one of a kind pieces. Don't hesitate to email me at [email protected] with questions and follow on Instagram @brittanymyra

www.brittanymyra.com

-Brittany

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results